Chapter 522: Pre-war Arrangement, Each Has Its Own Busyness

The holy decree declaring war on the State of Qin was soon posted in the downtown area of the Imperial City, and the people immediately talked about it, saying that it was shocking but not to talk about, after all, the blood and sea feud between the Xia State and the Qin State has long been known, they are talking about the content of the Holy Decree, that is not only a declaration of war, but also an edict announcing the world, which details how the first emperor of the Qin State spoiled his wife and killed his concubine, and the Xia State used troops against it, and the banner of seeking justice for the first prince and husband was to get justice.

Everyone in the Xia Kingdom knows that their ancestor prince, that is, the emperor's own father, married the then prince of the Qin State many years ago, and also knows that the first prince and the prince Fufu both died tragically because of rebellion, and only the emperor escaped, but no one knew that there was such an inside story, and the people were full of righteous indignation at the same time, and they expressed their full support for the Great Xia Dynasty.

"Xiao Qi, get in touch with Yuan Shao as soon as possible, let them use the influence of the Nether Dark Guard in the Qin Kingdom, and use the fastest speed to let the people know the truth about the tragic death of their father, king, father and concubine, and the entire descendant clan back then."

In the imperial study room, Pei Yuanxian swept away the usual evil and unorthodox, his handsome face was cold and serious, large-scale battles between countries need a reason, this reason is not for the dog emperor of the Qin state, but their explanation to the people of the Qin state, it can also be regarded as a kind of psychological warfare before the official start of the war, the dog emperor has lost the hearts of the people, the people have long been deeply in the depths, but after all, he still has a regular army in his hands, At this time, he carried the identity of the only bloodline of the first prince, and declared war in the name of revenge for his father and others, and in the name of seeking justice, he would not only stand on the moral high ground, but also become the hope of the people.

Of course, there must be a premise in this, that is, the people believe from the bottom of their hearts that he will be a better emperor than the dog emperor and can bring them a stable and prosperous life, about this, Shen Liang and the others' previous good names accumulated in the Qin Kingdom come in handy, the people only need to think about who the current empress of the Great Xia Dynasty is, and immediately turn against them.

"Well, I know what to do."

Lin Yiqing is also rare serious, Yuan Shao was sent back to the Qin Kingdom by Liang Liang as early as a few days ago when they decided to send troops, he should still be on the road at this point in time, it is not easy to get in touch with him, but the forces of the Nether Dark Guard are all over the Qin Country, he only needs to send a message in advance to any of the Nether Dark Guard strongholds in the Qin Kingdom, and after Yuan Shao enters the Qin Kingdom, they will pass the news to him.

"Tianshu, can Wei Kingdom come back with news?"

Pei Yuanxian nodded, and the six Shangshu sitting below were all in a stern formation, and Tianshu, who had not appeared for a long time, bowed and said: "Emperor Wei promised that by the end of February at the latest, an army of 800,000 would arrive in the border city bordering the Chen Kingdom, and the leading general had been determined, Xiao Yu, the deputy commander of the Nether Dark Guard, and His Royal Highness the Dust King would accompany him as a military officer.

As early as a few years ago, they had already begun to prepare, raising troops for a thousand days and using troops for a while, although the Wei state was stirred up by Wei Hongxuan last year, and later the Wei royal family jumped up and down, but they had not fought with people for many years, the national treasury was abundant, the people's livelihood was stable, and as soon as Fu Yunxi grasped the power in his hands, he issued the order to deploy troops in the border city, ready to start a war with Chen Guo at any time.