Chapter 411: Wang Ye Confesses His Mistake, but He Doesn't Lose!

If you ask Master Wang Ye what his little junior brother feels about a pit daddy, Lord Wang Ye will definitely tell you through gritted teeth that he wants to deal with it quickly!

Lin Yiqing's pit, is definitely a large piece of that level, in the past, Shen Liang often felt that his family's Wang Ye was too thick-skinned, he was a little out of reach, and now this Lin Yiqing personally demonstrated to him what is the highest realm of thick skin, that is, what is a face? Can I eat it?

"Lin Yiqing, let go!"

Forced to endure the full belly of complaints, Shen Liang slowly put down the teacup, how light the tone is, how strong and domineering the attitude is, Lin Yiqing, who was not let go of Pei Yuanxian's roar, reflexively retracted his hand, like a child who did something wrong and hung his head and twisted his fingers and sat obediently on the side: "Third sister-in-law, I was wrong, I shouldn't have tested you, it's all my fault, don't be angry, okay?" 

The moment he raised his head, Lin Yiqing's good-looking eyes flashed and streamed, pitiful to the extreme, really the same appearance as when the little ancestor recognized his mistake, without the slightest sense of discord.

"Tempt what?"

Shen Liang did not have a soft heart, his expression and tone were still flat, and he also glanced at Lord Wang Ye lightly, who snapped his fingers and silently ordered the iron-armored guard and the dark guard who were hidden in the shadows to leave, and what they had to say next was not suitable for too many people to know, not because they didn't trust them, but because it was too shocking.

"That's it, Master said..."

Carefully and carefully looking at his side face without any expression, Lin Yiqing gritted his teeth and repeated what he said last night, hearing the paragraph about his rebirth, Shen Liang was stunned reflexively, and a light mockery of unknown meaning immediately crept on his lips, I don't know whether it was self-mocking or mocking, accompanied by Lin Yiqing's fast-paced speaking speed , Shen Liang almost figured out the whole context.

"I already knew that the third brother offered you like an ancestor, what am I tempting, me, third sister-in-law, I was wrong, I shouldn't joke about your feelings, can you forgive me?" I promise that it will never be like this again in the future, please, otherwise the third brother will definitely beat me, and you don't want my handsome little face to be beaten into a pig's head, right?

Finally to sum up, Lin Yiqing took Shen Liang's arm again, blinking his eyes and looking at him pitifully, the third sister-in-law is beautiful and kind, and will definitely not calculate with him, hmph, wait for the third sister-in-law to forgive him, see how he cleans up the third brother who has no humanity if he has a daughter-in-law.

However, he obviously thought too well, meeting his gaze, Shen Liang pulled his fingers one by one, freed his arms, and said lightly under the threat that he was about to cry to him: "I believe in fate, but I believe in myself and Wang Ye even more, since my anger before death can even distort the laws of heaven and earth, then what else cannot be changed?" I chose Wang Ye, he is my destined marriage, no one is good, Xiao Qi, from the position of junior brother, you care about Wang Ye, worry about our breakup, and even care about the sky, these are not wrong, but emotional things, never rub a grain of sand, have you ever thought that maybe because you interfere without permission, I and Wang Ye will break off? This kind of thing, don't do it again in the future, it will be annoying.

Shen Liang is not an unreasonable person, since everything is a misunderstanding, then he doesn't need to take Lin Yiqing as a love enemy, but the faint unhappiness in his heart did not dissipate, thanks to him, he also found a potential problem between him and Wang Ye, maybe not only Wang Ye, he himself is the same, for close people, defenseless, but people close to him, not necessarily close to Wang Ye, vice versa!