Chapter 483: Teasing Lao Lin and Appeasing Daddy

In the New Year's Festival, the hundred officials are closed, the early dynasty is temporarily exempted, Pei Yuanxian Fufu has to toss two or three times every night before giving up, during the day, Shen Liang will sleep until three o'clock in the day before getting up, and the palace people who serve are gradually accustomed to the queen's habit of sleeping in, and will consciously guard the door without Pei Yuanxi's special orders, so as not to let others rashly disturb him.

On the fifth day of the Lunar New Year, Shen Liang still slept until about midnight before getting up, freshening up and eating, and it was almost noon.

"Uncle, is it okay to go out of the palace in the afternoon?"

The children got out of school, and they were not afraid of the cold, they were all chasing and playing outside, Xiao Shenyou didn't know when he touched the hall, and was lying on the opposite side looking at him with bright eyes, he likes to go outside to play, and prefers to go outside with his uncle to play.

Shen Liang, who was just sorting out the plan, put down his pen when he heard this, raised his hand and smiled fondly: "Why, play addicted?"

"Hmm."

Shen You nodded like pounding garlic, Shen Liang beckoned to him, rubbed his head after he obediently ran to him, and said gently: "Not in the past few days, uncle and uncle Yue are very busy, You'er is obedient, obediently learn etiquette rules with Grandpa Lin, and when uncle is busy, I'll take you out to play, okay?"

"Oh."

To say that you are not disappointed is a lie, Xiao Shenyou pouted and nodded depressedly.

"Okay, don't be unhappy, uncle will be distressed."

Funny and petty pinched his pouted little mouth, Shen Liang flicked his forehead again.

"Uncle!"

The more he is so spoiled, the more Xiao Shenyou wants to coquette with him, two arms hugging him tightly, and he is not willing to come out when he is lying in his arms, when his younger brothers grow up, he also understands, every time he will let his younger brothers, rarely have this opportunity to occupy him alone, if he can, he wants to be like this all the time, he likes his uncle the most.

"You, okay, uncle hurts you, right?"

Can't stand the little nephew so attached to the cute side, Shen Liang turned around, picked him up and put him on his lap like when he was a child, lowered his head and kissed each on his white and tender little face, no matter how their children grow, the meaning of You'er to him is useless, no matter when and where, he is willing to spoil him without reservation.

"Like Uncle."

After all, he was old, Xiao Shenyou's cheeks were a little red, and Lai said angrily in his uncle's arms.

"Well, I also like You'er very much, because You'er was brought up by me, and when my uncle got married, You'er personally sent me."

Shen Liang put his arm around him with one hand and stroked his head with the other, remembering the day he got married, the smile on his face couldn't help but deepen, time passed so quickly, it has been six years since he was reborn in the blink of an eye, and a lot of things have really happened in these six years, each of which he feels unforgettable, especially about his family's emperor and relatives and friends, that is something he never had in his previous life, he has all of it in this life, and cherishes it from the bottom of his heart.

"What are your uncles and nephews doing?"

Lao Lin, who was originally watching the children play outside with Wei Zeqian, didn't know when he came in, his wrinkled old face was full of playfulness looking at them, Xiao Shenyou raised his head from his uncle's arms, and grimaced at him with some dissatisfaction, Shen Liang smiled and put him down: "Go play with your brother and them."