Chapter 519: Chinese New Year's Eve Shou Sui and Dislike Little Junior Brother

Shen Liang likes children, I hate to have a few more, but he doesn't like confinement, usually he is not a picky person, in addition to not liking to eat pastries, generally what to eat, but the diet in the confinement really makes him unacceptable, within two days he felt that his mouth could fade out of the bird, finally survived forty days of confinement, Shen Liang sadly found that he was not the favorite person of the little buns, now their favorite is Huang Xiaosan, no matter how he goes to elementary school, whenever he has time, he always surrounds him, He didn't even know if he should eat his son's vinegar.

Huang Xiaosan's full moon wine was made together with the seventh birthday of the little ancestor, Wei Zeqian's body was inconvenient, and Pei Yuanxian didn't want to toss, so a group of people they befriended each took their families to the imperial harem to lively, and in October, November, Wei Yue, who had dragged on for several years, finally married He Yang in a beautiful way, and like Shuang Hua, he was also married from the Taifu Mansion, Because the Freemasonry Church they run has really helped many people in the past nearly a year, on the day they became married, many people came to give them a marriage, and the empress attended.

After handling Wei Yue's wedding, Wei Zeqian is also eight months pregnant, the swelling of his hands and feet is getting more and more serious, Wei Yue and Wei Xuan will alternately massage him every day, Shen Liang even gives him a pulse three times a day, as far as possible to eliminate the possible danger of an elderly pregnant man, in mid-December, Wei Zeqian had a seizure, Shen Liang personally took the knife, Lei Lao and others gave him a hand, after more than an hour, a seven-pound fat doll was born by cesarean section, and Lao Lin followed the whole process, As soon as Wei Zeqian woke up, he strongly said that they would not have children in the future, otherwise he would ask Elder Lei to perform a ligation operation on him, and I don't know where he heard it.

Lao Lin named the child Xiao En, which means to let the child remember that his father gave birth to him under how difficult it was and must be grateful.

Shen Liang's brothers all liked this younger brother, and all day long, En'en En'en called en, making the little buns jealous, and the five-year-old little beans even pointed directly at Shen Liang on the big Chinese New Year's Eve that they didn't hurt them, making the family laugh, but then Shen Liang sealed a big red envelope for each child to compensate them.

"It's a new year again, and time flies so fast."

On the night of the big Chinese New Year's Eve, after coaxing the children to sleep, except for Lao Lin who went back to accompany Wei Zeqian, Pei Yuanxian and others all gathered in the hall to observe the New Year, this time last year they just returned to the Xia Kingdom, how can they have any thoughts about the New Year, this year can be regarded as the real New Year in the Xia Kingdom.

"yes, it's been seven years soon."

Gathered the fur on his body, Shen Liang leaned his head on his shoulder, almost half of his body was nestled in his arms, he was reborn back, and it will be seven years soon, and he has also gone from a fifteen-year-old little shuang'er with a bright future and fate to the current Empress of the Great Xia Kingdom, the father of three children, there are really too many things happening in the middle.

"What seven years? Cool, what are you talking about? He Rong, who came to the palace to celebrate the New Year, looked at them strangely, now that she is more than seven months pregnant, Pei Yuanfeng will follow her uneasily.

"Say that I have known the emperor for almost seven years, so you will stay in the palace tonight, so you don't have to run tomorrow morning."

Shen Liang sat up and looked at Pei Yuanxian and smiled, in addition to him and Pei Yuanfeng, Chu Lishuanghua and Xiaoqi Yuan Shao also came, unlike in previous years, this year Wei Yue and Xiao Yangzi are gone, the people of the He family do not want to live in the city, He Yang arranged them to Zhuangzi outside the city, this year is the first year of their marriage, the husband and husband went back to He's house early in the morning to celebrate the New Year, and at the same time there were more Fu Ying and Wei Honglian, but they said to take care of the children, Already went back to the room.