Chapter 475: It's Crazy

For the prince general, the rich family of power, the life of the slave is indeed not worth much, the purchase of a slave is only a few taels to dozens of taels of silver, crippled and killed do not have to be responsible, concubine playthings are even more casual, the general environment is so, even the empress can not intervene casually, but Tan Yaoqing's nature is different, those beggars are not slaves, let alone his concubine playthings, they are ordinary people, it is the emperor and empress who do their best to protect the people who treat them well, Tan Yaoqing is so toying and spoiling them, it is not enough to cut him by a thousand cuts.

The two emperors and queens on the high sitting hall were unswerving, and Lan Yunchan and the others, who had already figured out the situation, also frowned, especially Lan Yunchan, the emperor was given full responsibility for this matter, after the holy decree was issued, he had been paying attention to the progress of several nearby county capitals, but ignored the imperial city under his nose, but also let the two emperors and queens who were on patrol in micro-clothes bumped into, at this time, no one wants to be good.

"Tianshu, how did you check the matter?"

did not let Yonglehou get up, a little calmer Pei Yuanxian turned his head to look at Tianshu, his tone and attitude were very light, but he was full of fierce killing, Tan Yaotian, who originally felt that there was no big problem, also began to have no bottom in his heart, turning his head to look at his brother lying on the ground, if he could, he couldn't wait to grab his collar and ask him loudly what happened.

"Returning to the master, according to the investigation of his subordinates, after the divine decree was issued a few years ago, Jingzhao Mansion immediately responded, and Fu Yin personally arranged to supervise the construction of the shack, and on the second day, thousands of people were sheltered in the four cities of the southeast, southwest, and northwest, whether they were those who were taken in or ordinary people, no one did not praise the benevolence of the master and the lord, but..."

Speaking of this, Tianshu stopped and glanced at Tan Yaoqing who was kneeling on the ground, and his eyes flashed with undisguised killing intent: "Three days later, according to the advice of the Lord Monarch, the shelter has formed a scale, even if those beggars can't eat and fill their stomachs every day, they are no longer cold, there is enough warm water to bathe, they are no longer dirty and sloppy, when each of them thought that they could survive the cold winter smoothly, Fu Yin, who personally went to comfort and check, actually took a little shuang'er who was only ten years old from the shelter in Dongcheng, and everyone didn't think anything strange at first, After all, Fu Yin personally built a shack with them two days ago, but then every day there were servants to various shelters to look for handsome little beggars, men and women are not informal, it doesn't matter if they are shuang'er, sometimes they have to take away several a day, everyone gradually notices that something is wrong, those servants are not concealed, they are not afraid that they know, in front of them, dare several people to commit violence against a small beggar together, and also threatened to kill whoever dares to go out and talk nonsense, according to the rough investigation of subordinates, in just ten days, The number of young beggars tortured to death has reached dozens.

They were not so daring that they did not shy away from people at all, and he checked it casually, and when he sneaked into the shelter, he also found that where those servants were helping the people through the winter, they were enslaved at all, like overseers, everyone had a thumb-thick whip in their hands, and if they were unhappy, they would beat the beggars, and many people had traces of whipping.

"Your Majesty, Wei Chen has been wronged..."

"Lan Aiqing, dozens of people have died in the Imperial City Shelter in the past half a month, haven't you noticed anything strange?"