Chapter 456: The Empress Strikes and Rebukes the Hundred Officials

"Your Majesty, may I say a few words that have nothing to do with the disaster?"

Without the light smile that has always hung on his face, Shen Liang's sense of demon vision has also disappeared, replaced by a stoic but sharp domineering, in strong contrast with Pei Yuanxian's flamboyant and evil charm, but strange harmonious integration, can stand on this Golden Luan Hall, basically become a refined fox, aside from preconceived notions, many people have realized that they may really be wrong, His Majesty chose him is not unreasonable.

The queen has something to say, and the emperor can't stop it, can't he?

Pei Yuanxian shrugged and made a gesture of invitation, leaned to the side, supported his head with one hand and looked like he was listening to his ears, Shen Liang bowed his head slightly, his gaze swept down or frowned, confused or smiling, got up and slowly stood up: "Lu Xiang, and all of you present, although your words always imply that this palace is too good-looking, I am afraid that you will charm the Lord and live for disaster, but this palace knows that what you care about is not the problem of appearance, But this palace is a Qin country, and is still the concubine of the Qin state, maybe the fathers and grandparents of this palace have participated in the murder of their fathers and princesses, you are dissatisfied with this palace, especially dissatisfied with His Majesty's abolition of the sixth palace for this palace, allowing this palace to participate in imperial politics, and forced some of your thoughts, this palace can be wrong? 

Originally, before the harem was resolved, Shen Liang did not intend to conflict with the civil and military officials, but now that their dissatisfaction has invaded political affairs, he can't help but open the skylight and talk to them, if they still insist on going their own way later, then he doesn't blame him for being ruthless.

Obviously, he didn't expect him to say so bluntly in the Golden Luan Hall, including Lu Shuren, all the officials who opposed him frowned in doubt, only Pei Yuanxian Xiang Qing and others who knew him knew that his words were far from finished.

What the hell is he trying to do?

Lan Yunzen, who chose to accept him at the beginning, looked at him with interest, this queen is really interesting, making people want to get closer and deeper, but if he wants to think about it, he doesn't dare to really do that, didn't he see His Majesty the Emperor protect like something? He wants to live a few more years.

"After talking about you, let's talk about the rest."

They gave him the answer with silence, and Shen Liang didn't care if he was all right, standing proudly behind him with one hand: "You only know that this palace is the concubine of the Qin State Quanmen, but you don't know that if your emperor Majesty hadn't come to the rescue in time, I am afraid that he would have been murdered by the first emperor of the Qin State long ago, and there is another thing you probably don't know, when my father and concubine were killed by the first emperor, Grandpa and his old man did not hesitate to sacrifice the golden gong given by the Holy Ancestor Emperor of the Qin State, and rushed into the palace single-handedly to find the emperor to ask for explanations, this palace said this, not to make you grateful, to say something bad, do you feel grateful for what is the matter with me? Even if you are dissatisfied, this palace is still the queen, if you go too far, this palace will do it, no one dares to say a word, say so much, but I want to tell you that the fathers and grandfathers of this palace have not harmed their fathers and concubines, and finally, this palace wants to advise you that no matter why you are dissatisfied with this palace, please firmly remember that you are important ministers of the imperial court, and seeking the well-being of the people is the meaning of your existence, if there are still people who bring the dissatisfaction of this palace to national affairs in the future, and do not put the people first, then I'm sorry, The Netherworld Guards of the main palace are waiting to serve you one by one!