Chapter 493: The Little Buns Enter the Palace

Before the Lantern Festival palace banquet, Prince Hui expressed the queen's satisfaction on behalf of the royal family, the civil and military officials also repented because of the last incident, and no longer provoked the queen, the palace banquet sang and danced, the concubines and concubines competed with each other, the empress husband and husband smiled the whole time, the national war and the two uncles also became the target of everyone's co-optation, and the atmosphere of the monarch and courtiers enjoying the whole audience was carried through.

"Cool and cool..."

The palace banquet lasted until about midnight, and Pei Yuanxi, who pretended to be drunk, leaned half of his body on Shen Liang's body, and between breaths, the mellow smell of wine filled his nose, even on that occasion, Shen Liang, who was not stained with alcohol, pushed him angrily: "Stand well, don't you have bones?" Heavy dead. 

Saying that, Shen Liang still waved away Yin Cone and the others, helped him into the dormitory, sat down at the table, and sweated a cold day.

"What for?"

When Shen Liang was about to go to the basin of water to freshen him up, his wrist was suddenly grabbed, and in the next second, the slender body turned in place, and he was already sitting intimately on Pei Yuanxian's lap, his hands were tightly hugging his waist like iron tongs, his chin was on his shoulder socket, and his open phoenix eyes were clear and clear, where was there the slightest sign of drunkenness?

"Is it really fun to pretend to be drunk and tease the main palace?"

Raising his hand on his shoulder, Shen Liang nodded the tip of his nose funny and helplessly, Pei Yuanxian leaned in and pecked lightly on the lips: "I want to try the feeling of being taken care of by the queen, cool, this is the sixth birthday that I have spent with you, we have known each other for almost six years, people say that if you do husband and wife for a long time, no matter how much passion will burn out, and finally all transformed into family affection, there will be no more fiery passion that once beat a heartbeat, but Xu found that Even if six years have passed, Xin is still obsessed with you, and every day when I open my eyes, I feel more in love with you, cool, do you say that you are a hooked little goblin? 

The slender fingers rubbed the smooth cheeks lovingly, and the coolness of the twenty-one-year-old faded all its immaturity, and he felt that even after another sixty years, his love for him would still be fiery and passionate.

"You mean I'm a leprechaun? Do you know how many women blush when they see you? If I were a leprechaun, you would be the Demon King, and we were born to be a perfect match.

His words amused him, Shen Liang kissed his face, leaned his head on his shoulder, yes, in a flash, they have known each other for almost six years, when he was just reborn at the age of fifteen and came back to see him for the first time, his intuition told him that he was a dangerous person and must stay away, but he made a fool of people, everything was destined in the underworld, and finally he was planted in his hands, but he didn't regret it at all, whether it was falling in love with him or marrying him, Conceived a child for him, everything and everything, he never had half a remorse, it was he who made him understand what true love is, and it was he who let him know what it means to be spoiled by others, without him there would be no Shen Liang today, he is the person he cares about the most in this life, there is no one.

"Leprechaun!"

The cooperation of the daughter-in-law greatly pleased him, Pei Yuanxian raised his hand and pinched his chin, forcing him to raise his head, swallowing the lips of wine to seal his cherry red lips, driven by the wine, without the usual warmth of ear sideburns, the wet and hot tongue forcefully broke into his mouth, rolled up the small tongue he took the initiative to meet the mouth and sucked hard in his mouth.