Chapter 551: Later Qin of the National Empire, Return to the Imperial City

Half a year later, everything that should be dealt with was almost handled, the Qin Imperial Palace was all demolished, Pei Yuanxian Fufu used the money obtained by copying the palaces of the royal clan and traitorous ministers to order the Ministry of Works to rebuild the house and build a new street, those unclaimed Zhuangzi shops were also included in the state treasury, arranged by the household department, the Qin Imperial City was renamed Houliang City, because there was no more Qin royal family here, and the people treated Empress Shen Liang as a parent-son, Pei Yuanxian officially announced to the world, the Xia Kingdom was renamed Later Qin, and the royal family honored Xia, This day coincides with the first day of the new year, which is called the first year of the Later Qin Dynasty.

"Go!"

After Shen Liang's twenty-three-year-old birthday, the emperor and the empress said goodbye to the people of the city and sent each other back, and the people knew that this was probably the last time they saw the emperor and husband, and after Liangcheng staged an empty city plan that had never been seen before, all the people in the city, old and young, all crowded outside the city, and followed their carriage all the way out of the ten miles before stopping.

"Do you want to go and see it?"

When the team passed by the foot of Fengming Mountain, they lifted the curtains of the carriage and looked at the long stairs of Xiangguo Temple, and Pei Yuanxian leaned over and asked gently.

Lowering the curtains, Shen Liang shook his head: "No, it's enough to see him once, he is already a monk, and he has nothing to do with us." 

Years ago, thinking about it, he still asked Liu Ye to accompany him to Xiangguo Temple, met Shen Ruiting, a monk, told him that his father had married Lao Lin, and gave birth to a younger brother to them, and now he is living happily, Shen Ruiting's expression at that time was not sad, but relieved and relieved, at that moment he knew that they had all been put down, even so, he did not need to bother him anymore.

"Hmm."

Knowing that he had his own ideas, Pei Yuanxian did not ask any more questions, casually picked up a fold and looked at it, the integration of the Xia Kingdom and the Qin Kingdom is not very difficult, after all, the people are all happy to see it and highly cooperative, but there are still many things to do, plus they have captured almost two-thirds of the cities in the Chen Kingdom and the Northern Kingdom, and there are too many things such as appeasement, and he and Liang Liang have basically not been idle in the past half a year.

"Move the capital?"

Shen Liang leaned over and glanced at the fold on his hand, his eyebrows raised slightly, Pei Yuanxian turned his head to look at him: "Well, the boss also feels that the imperial city should choose a new address to move, after all, the northern country of Chen Guo is almost becoming our bag, the imperial city as a central hub, if it is too far from some cities, many things are difficult to operate."

"Yes, but there is no conclusion yet, and it is the same to decide when there is a conclusion, if you want to move the capital, it is best to choose the central location of the entire world, a place where water conservancy and land are more convenient, the fold is buttoned down first, and then we will discuss it slowly when we go back."

Moving the imperial city is not so simple, which costs no less financial and material resources and manpower than supporting a large-scale battle, at present, they do not say that the financial resources are tight, but the hands are not very lively, and the most important thing is that the northern country of Chen Guo has not completely taken it.

"Hmm."

Nodding, Pei Yuanxian was just about to pick up another fold, when Yang Peng's voice suddenly sounded: "Lord Monarch, Wei Family Army War Report."