Chapter 407: Forcing Lin Yiqing, the Man of Heaven's Destiny

In the dead of night, everything is silent, but the study of the Qingping royal mansion is brightly lit, and the senior brothers who have been reunited for a long time each occupy a corner of the study silently, the atmosphere is a little tense and dignified, who could have expected that Xiao Muchen Lin Yiqing came to make a mess like this, Pei Yuanxian Shen Liang has been known since they met until now, five years, except for the fact that he concealed that Shen Liang was already the emperor of the Xia Kingdom, the two had never quarreled with a red face.

"Say, what's going on."

I don't know how long it took, Pei Yuanxian sitting behind the desk opened his mouth to break the silence of the room, his backlit face looked a little cold and scary, Lin Yiqing, who looked up at him, did not feel that the corners of his eyes jumped, did not dare to look over, his eyes drifted, and he stumbled: "No, it's nothing, I didn't say it, I know that the blood remnant yang on your body is gone, too excited to ..."

"Touch!"

"Whoops..."

Without waiting for him to finish, Pei Yuanxian lined up his palm on the desk, Lihuamu's desk could not withstand his destruction, and collapsed with a bang, all three people present were shocked, especially Lin Yiqing, if he were not already an adult, it is estimated that he hid behind Huo Yelin or Xiao Muchen like when he was a child, it was too scary, he had never seen such a third brother.

"Lin Yiqing, while I'm still willing to listen, you'd better explain honestly, otherwise don't blame me for ignoring the brotherhood of the master!"

As if he didn't realize how scary his appearance was at this time, Pei Yuanxian stood up with a snort, his gloomy eyes firmly locked on Lin Yiqing.

"Second brother, fourth brother... Help..."

Can't stand his such a terrifying stare, Lin Yiqing cried with a sad face for help, Huo Yelin Xiao Muchen wanted to save him, after all, the junior brother who hurt from childhood to the big one, but Liang Liang is the anti-scale of the third old, he himself ran to provoke as soon as he came, can he blame the old third for being angry? If they dare to persuade, the old three will definitely clean up with them.

"It's useless to call Master, Lin Yiqing, don't tell me that we suddenly like me after not seeing you for a few years, say, why deliberately provoke Liang Liang and make him unhappy?"

Lin Yiqing was smaller than a small stone when he became their little junior disciple, they were much older than him, he could basically be regarded as a few of them brought up, what kind of character could he not know? Xuefeng has not been in love with each other for more than ten years, and he has been in love with him for so many years? To say that he is in love with him is better to say that the moon actually grows in the ground.

"Three, third brother, I really, really like it... No, no, no, don't like it, absolutely don't like it, third brother, don't be like this, I'm afraid!

Lin Yiqing was so frightened that his teeth trembled, and he wanted to bite him to death, but when his wandering gaze met his cold eyes, Lin Yiqing couldn't hold on anymore, and waved his hand again and again without tears, he was wrong, he shouldn't test them in this way, Tianji they have a few souls, who said that the third sister-in-law would not embarrass him on the spot? Now that the third brother is making trouble, he won't really destroy him, right?

"Now you know you're afraid? Finally give you another chance, say! Otherwise, I will immediately ask Tianshu to personally send you back to Xuefeng, and you will not want to leave Xuefeng for half a step in this life. 

Without the slightest softness because of his plea for mercy, Pei Yuanxian still had a cold face, and seeing this, he was almost sure that there was really a strange Huo Yelin who stepped forward in a timely manner: "Old three, calm down, Xiao Qi is more fond of messing around, but it is not so indiscriminate, let's talk well and listen to how he explains."