Chapter 467: New Year, Small Gathering of Friends!

The investigation of the disaster relief silver account books and the whereabouts of the silver were carried out in secret, Pei Yuanxian fulfilled his promise, withdrew the marriage decree, and announced that Xia Moyan and Lu Mengxiao's marriage contract was annulled, seeing this situation, Hubu Shangshu Cui Zhenguo also went to the fold, asking him to withdraw the marriage gift to his daughter Cui Ying and Xiangfu, Pei Yuanxian did not send it back, deliberately hanging him, Cui Zhenguo was not sure what he meant for a while.

The Criminal Department and the Nether Dark Guard investigated Xiangfu with great fanfare, and all the processes were open to the people, trying to let the people clearly see whether the emperor deliberately suppressed and framed Xiangfu, and a few days later, just as every family was busy preparing for the New Year, the criminal department officials suddenly went to Xiangfu, and when boxes of gold and silver jewelry were carried out of Xiangfu, the lively people were excited, shouting to kill Lu Shuren.

This year is destined to be lively and make some people tremble, do not check and do not know, a check is shocked, during the period of Lu Shuren, the embezzlement and bribery of silver taels reached as many as one million, which involves leaking examination questions, buying and selling official positions, and revising and forging political results for officials who have performed at the end of the year, any of which is enough to raid the family and exterminate the family, involving countless large and small officials, the emperor was furious, and ordered to investigate to the end, It is inevitable to dig up all corrupt officials.

According to the rules, on the morning of the first day of the new year, all the ordained women who have the order must go to the palace to pay a New Year's greeting to the empress, this year is Shen Liang's first year in Beijing, and it should be even more so, but he made a decree early on, so that the commanded people do not have to enter the palace on the first day of the new year, and participate in the palace banquet when the Lantern Festival is changed, firstly, he does not want to make so much trouble, and secondly, the affairs of the Qingren in the palace have not yet been completed, and the new appointments have not been completely implemented, in case they snub those women, I'm afraid that bad rumors will come out again.

"Cool, happy New Year!"

The women didn't have to enter the palace, but on the morning of the first day of the new year, Wei Tan Xiaozhuozi and the others all came, and when they saw them, Shen Liang was also very happy: "Happy New Year, Uncle Yun, please sit down."

"Hey, don't call us, cool, you just got up?"

Seeing that he was full of spirit and his face was rosy, Murong Yun was relieved.

"But no, this kid is the queen and sleeps all day, and the emperor also indulges him."

Wei Zeqian's mouth was disgusted, but his face was full of smiles, Shen Liang leaned over and took his arm intimately: "Daddy doesn't also indulge me, it's so cold, why get up so early?" It's comfortable under the covers.

If he could, he even wanted to nest in the bed all day, Yuan Shao, what did they say? It seems to mean that he is in the house, right?

"You, fortunately, the children are not like you."

Poked his head angrily, Wei Zeqian took the opportunity to look at the children running and jumping in the courtyard outside.

"Liangliang, didn't you say you were going out of the palace a few days ago, why didn't you go out, so I still look forward to it every day."

On the other side, Xiao Zhuozi leaned in, the children had long been playing together, and they were also happy to get together and chat.

"That's not a lot of things in the palace."