Chapter 446: Killing Chickens and Monkeys, Declaring Decrees One after Another

There are still some differences between Pei Yuanfeng and Pei Yuanxian in their figures, even if they wear masks, it is impossible to hide the eyes of all the ministers, because Pei Yuanfeng replaced Pei Yuanfeng as emperor in Daxia, some of the important ministers are also aware, which is one of the main reasons why they have not forced the emperor to choose for many years, and they have kept the best children of their families.

Their minds are obvious, Pei Yuanxian has developed a small country that is not in the flow into one of the five major countries today, and it will inevitably flow for thousands of years in the future, if he can become his foreign relative, it is bound to be famous for eternity, and the Manchu dynasty may not all love money, but who will dislike this kind of thing?

In the past, everyone knew it, but at this moment, Shen Liang picked it out in the Golden Luan Hall, not to mention the Ministry of Rites Shangshu, who was still very benevolent and righteous before, all the people who moved that thought, all their faces changed greatly, the more dirty things were, the more afraid they were exposed to the sun, plus they were all in high positions, and humiliation and embarrassment engulfed them like a tide for a while.

"Is there such a thing?"

Pei Yuanxian was abrupt, and the Ministry of Rites was still as pale as paper, trembling his lips to deny: "No, Weichen didn't..."

"Thanks to your impassioned words, I almost really believed it, a good Ministry of Rites Shangshu, I'm afraid that the Ministry of Rites has not done so much, right?"

But Pei Yuanxian didn't give him a chance to argue at all, and sneered.

"No, it's not Your Majesty, Wei Chen's eldest grandson has not been in good health since childhood, and the courtier's husband and husband are extremely sorry, and they are reluctant to marry him, so they have always kept him at home and did not give him a kiss, not as the queen said, it was the minister who deliberately left him behind."

After all, he is an old fox who has been in the court for decades, and his psychological quality is still very strong, and after a short loss of concentration, Shangshu of the Ministry of Etiquette calmed down, found the composure and sanity that he should have, and casually made a set of barely plausible words, but he seemed to forget that even if it was just a momentary quick tongue, it would cost him.

"yes? That seems to be the main palace vinegar is strong, and you have been wronged.

Shen Liang, who was sitting side by side on the dragon chair with Pei Yuanxi, smiled slightly, and continued before Shangshu of the Ministry of Rites spoke: "In order to apologize, this palace will personally treat him, other palaces dare not say, the art of medicine and poison This palace claims to be the second in the world, no one dares to say that he is the first, presumably you also know that even the blood remnant yang that has plagued His Majesty for nearly twenty years was lifted by this palace, and Lord Shangshu has worked hard for the country and the people all his life, This palace will definitely do its best to heal your eldest grandson.

"No..."

Shangshu of the Ministry of Etiquette was shocked, reflexively blurted out refusal, and then quickly noticed his gaffe, and quickly bowed and said: "Weichen thanks the queen for her good intentions, but after years of treatment, the minister's eldest grandson has almost recovered, and Inuzifu Fufu has been discussing his marriage recently, so he dare not bother his mother-in-law."

The birth of a lie must be accompanied by countless lies to fulfill the lie, and Shangshu of the Ministry of Rites realized even if he was dull, the queen looked young and looked like a demon in the country, but his scheming city mansion, I am afraid that few people can compare, otherwise he is a righteous second-grade Shangshu, and it is impossible to deal with it under his three words every time, and even, from the moment he spoke, this situation was already in his expectation.