Chapter 549: Take Down the Dog Emperor, Imperial Mausoleum Sacrifice

"Take it!"

Facing the vicious gaze of the dog emperor, Pei Yuanxian waved his hand coldly, he did not slowly turn over old accounts with him, or listen to his quibbles, he only wanted to sacrifice his father and princess and all the descendants in the sky spirit.

"You dare?!"

The emperor's eyes were cracked, the shadow guard guarding him tensed, and the palace people trembled with fear, except for the emperor himself, everyone knew that Qin Yunxian not only dared, but also will!

"Oh, it's all this time, and you still take yourself as an emperor?"

Lin Yiqing, who came with Pei Yuanxi, snorted coldly with disdain, and the emperor's hateful gaze swept suddenly, but unfortunately, there was no Lord who was afraid of things present, Shen Liang glanced at those shadow guards, and said lightly: "You guys still have time to go now." 

Is he going to let them live?

The shadow guards immediately looked at me and I looked at you, and they all looked at their commander, who looked deeply at Shen Liang for a long time, and suddenly hugged his fist and bowed: "Thank you for the grace of not killing after Xia." "

Go."

"Wait, you guys stop for Xuan, come back..."

Ignoring the emperor's shout, the shadow guards who were still protecting him at the last moment disappeared without a trace under the leadership of the commander, and the emperor's face was full of disbelief, how could this be? His shadow guard actually left him to run for his life, perhaps because the blow was too big, or maybe he was really afraid, and the emperor stumbled on his feet and sat down on the ground in embarrassment.

But what made him even more unbelievable was that at this time, Yang An actually crossed him and knelt in front of Qin Yun's husband, and presented his heirloom jade seal with both hands: "The slave sees the queen, the lord, this is the heirloom jade seal, please ask the emperor to see it."

"An Gonggong please get up, there is no need to be polite."

Pei Yuanxian replied thoughtfully, reaching out to pick up the jade seal, but Shen Liang smiled and helped him, so that everyone present felt his respect.

"Well, thank you, Lord Monarch!"

Yang Anxin warmed up, nodded with tears in his eyes, stood up, Pei Yuanxian handed the jade seal to Shen Liang, looked up at him and said: "You have worked hard all these years, let's go to the imperial tomb with Xu in a while."

"No, it's not hard, it's good that you can come back, little master."

The tears contained in his tears could no longer be held, Yang An wiped his tears and choked up several times, as long as the enemies of the masters and righteous fathers can be rewarded, what is this suffering?

"Yang An, you... You..."

Reacted from the huge shock, the emperor's fingers trembled and pointed at Yang An: "You actually betrayed Xuan, damn gelding, don't treat you...

Ahhh..."

His words did not have a chance to finish, Pei Yuanxian flicked his fingers, and the jade wrench on his hand flew over and embedded in his shoulder, Emperor He had suffered such a crime, and immediately let out a pig-killing scream, Yang An walked over and stood in front of him, no longer hiding his hatred: "I have never betrayed you, because my allegiance from beginning to end is only to His Royal Highness the First Prince, does the emperor remember Qiu Yang?" He is my righteous father.

"You..."

Covering his severely aching shoulder, the emperor hated and was angry, how could Qiu Yang not remember? The eunuch in charge of the East Palace, who took care of the prince's brother back then, had outstanding ability, and even his father and emperor could not buy him, but he did not expect that not only Qin Yunxi, but also Yang An hid so deeply, he still treated him as a henchman, and after he was seriously ill, even the jade seal of the kingdom was handed over to him for safekeeping, and he was not his person from beginning to end.