Chapter 505: Long Farewell Reunion, Husband and Night Chat

Pei Yuanxian and husband owed too much sleepy account, hugged each other and slept until midnight, if not Shen Liang's stomach was hungry, the two were afraid that it would be no problem to sleep until the next morning, Pei Yuanxian let the palace people who kept vigil get something to eat casually, and the husband and husband you nong my nong after eating, and then hugged and lay back on the bed.

"The child didn't toss you, did he?"

Reaching over and touching his belly, which was obviously a full circle larger than a month ago, Pei Yuanxian asked softly.

"Isn't it just like that?"

This child is indeed more difficult than the prince brothers, even now, every morning when he gets up will be dry vomiting for most of the day, eating can not be greasy, at most can only eat five points full, inevitably nutrition can not keep up, he said less a day to eat four or five meals, under the supervision of melting and frost, seasonal fruits are sent to the mouth one after another, so in the past few days sleep is getting worse and worse, can not eat so much.

"Little bastard, don't toss your father and queen anymore, otherwise when you come out, the father and emperor will spank you."

Pei Yuanxian leaned over and touched his stomach thoughtfully, and Shen Liang couldn't help but feel funny: "You think you're still as big as the prince, don't you?"

Only the prince would talk to his stomach so seriously.

"I am his father, he will definitely understand."

Getting up and leaning back, Pei Yuanxian hugged him, let him lie on his chest, and his fingers gently combed his long hair scattered behind him: "How can the frost hua of the old fifth family be in the palace?" Looking at his appearance, he should not run away again.

Back then, Shuang Hua, as a flower leader, also helped him a lot, and the most important thing was that Old Fifth had a deep affection for him, and if they could put aside their worldly eyes and be together, it would be a good marriage.

"Probably not, about twenty days ago..."

Shen Liang slowly said the story of the little buns going to the general's mansion to play and sneaking out during the nap, and Pei Yuanxi's face was difficult to see when he heard this: "How did the hawkers and those servants deal with it?"

Even he was reluctant to scold those little ancestors, but he didn't expect to be bullied by outsiders, and he had to have a good chat with Jing Zhaoyin.

"Offend the prince and hurt the little prince, according to the law, but I only let Jing Zhaoyin hit them dozens of boards to set an example."

"What? That's it? Pei Yuanxian stopped working, his son and nephew were bullied, how can dozens of boards be enough?

"What are you staring at?"

Without glancing at him, Shen Liangpan sat on the bed and said helplessly: "The children are just a little wronged, and they can't take their lives, and the children are getting older, and they also need to accumulate a reputation among the people."

Although this matter is a small matter, but there are many people who know, if you kill those few people, someone will definitely pour dirty water on the child's body, so that not only can eliminate that possibility, but also show the royal generosity and accumulate a good name for the children, why not?

"Cool, hard work for you."

Reaching over and pulling his hand, Pei Yuanxian said distressedly, he knew that everything he did was for him and the children, in fact, he himself did not care about his reputation, in the past, for the sake of Shen Da and the Wei family, he had to pay attention to reputation, and later in order to help him, he had to earn all the world's reputation, and now for the royal family and children, he had to spare those who hurt the children.