Chapter 533: Poisoning, Qin Yunshen Fufu

After they left, he returned to the bedroom and took out the thousand blade silk and carefully put it into his special venom to soak it, and the sun braided it into his hair, and no one could see that there was something more in his hair except himself, including Pei Yuanxian who often combed his hair himself.

Han Jiajun's operation to dig the horizontal ditch was very smooth, as Shen Liang expected, when Yang Tiancheng found them, he was powerless to stop it, in just two days Linping City, Shenyang City and Hanyuan City outside there was an additional horizontal ditch more than three feet wide and about two meters deep, from a high place it seemed to cut the entire earth in half, realizing that they had guessed that they would attack with fire, Yang Tiancheng was so angry that he fell backwards, a mouthful of old blood choked on his chest, and almost choked himself alive.

The day after the trench was dug, Han Jiajun began to practice under the city tower again, in order to enhance the enemy's fear, they also brought the ladder on the cross-ditch, a look that may use it to cross the cross-ditch to attack the city at any time, morning and evening two drills, lasted for half a month, the generals and soldiers stationed in the three cities were all tortured to a nervous breakdown, almost collapsed!

"Sure enough!"

At the same time, the imperial city of the Qin State is not as calm as imagined, Qin Yunshen has tried to seize power many times, and even used the hint that the emperor and Chen Zhiqi committed adultery three and five times, but the dog emperor cares most about imperial power in this life, how can he be willing to let go easily? At this time, Yang An detected the poison in the emperor's daily soup medicine, thinking of Shen Liang's order before leaving, his lips could not help but evoke a mocking sneer, Qin Yunshen finally attacked his father.

"Xiao Anzi, what about Xuan's medicine?"

After not waiting for Yang An to come out of the compartment for a long time, the dog emperor who had been dressed personally walked into the compartment, Yang An wanted to pour out the medicinal juice was too late, in a hurry, he could only hold the medicine bowl and put on an expression of wanting to say and stop, the dog emperor was not stupid, and immediately frowned and walked over: "What's going on?"

"Bang!"

There were still palace people waiting around, no one dared to be sure if there were Qin Yunshen among them, Yang An was pretentious, his hand shook and knocked over the medicine bowl, and quickly knelt on the ground and kowtowed one after another: "Long live spare your life, the slave deserves to die, the slave deserves to die..."

"Let's boil another bowl and wait for the dynasty."

The emperor's eyes flashed slightly, faintly comprehending it, so he sighed, turned around and walked out, and after the early dynasty, the emperor took the opportunity to leave Yang An to serve in the imperial study, and opened his mouth to inquire about the morning.

"Back to the emperor, the slave does not dare to hide, since the emperor fell ill, seeing the prince and others becoming more and more arrogant, the slave and a eunuch can not do anything, can only pay attention to the emperor's diet as much as possible, the emperor please see, this is the silver needle that the slave tested the medicine in the morning."

Saying that, Yang An carefully felt a ball of white cloth from his sleeve pocket, unfolded layer by layer, and revealed the pitch-black silver needles inside and sent it to him, the emperor's face immediately turned blue and white, his lips trembled faintly, and he thought with his butt that who would want him to return to the west quickly at this time.

"What about the slave who tried the medicine, is there anything wrong?"

I don't know how long it took, the emperor asked with a gloomy face, what entered his mouth, usually the palace people would taste it first, and only then would they present it to him if they were sure that there was no problem, since the soup medicine had reached Yang An's hands, the palace people who tried the medicine should have already tasted it.