Chapter 408: My Life Is Up to Me!

"...... I'm not tempting the third sister-in-law, I'm obviously tempting you..."

Lin Yiqing shivered fiercely, the more he spoke, the quieter he became, the last few words were directly contained in his mouth and did not dare to say it, Pei Yuanxian blushed his forehead: "Test me?" Tempt me to take a break from coolness, or will a cool break or not?

"No, no, third brother, don't misunderstand."

How could he really have that kind of mind?

Lin Yiqing waved his hand again and again to deny it, and explained a little eagerly: "It's not that the third brother has a bad temper, if you really have a day of breaking, it must be you who is wrong, I want to say that taking this opportunity to test it, you trust me and in the case of me taking the initiative to greet the third sister-in-law enthusiastically, you will definitely not listen carefully to what I say, but the third sister-in-law is different, he and I meet for the first time, he will definitely hear that I deliberately exclude him, and then he will be jealous, You will think that he is making a fuss, that's not that I want to know where is the bottom line of your tolerance for the third sister-in-law, who knows..."

Who knows that you have no bottom line at all, I already know that you love your third sister-in-law like this, I am blind to me.

Lin Yiqing said that he wanted to cry, but he didn't dare to cry, and the third brother would beat people.

"..."

It's good not to listen to his explanation, after listening to his explanation, Pei Yuanxian wanted to beat people even more, and the fingers pressed back and forth snapped, frightening Lin Yiqing's legs to soften, and he wanted to cry without tears to find Huo Yelin and Xiao Muchen for help.

"I want to beat you too!"

Huo Yelin rolled his eyes angrily, everyone brother, what can't be said well, have to engage in some temptation, this is good, cool and angry, one day without forgiving the third man, they don't want to have a good life for a day.

"Can other people's emotional things be mixed casually? Xiao Qi, I won't stand on your side this time Fourth Brother.

Xiao Muchen let out a deep breath, Master and his old man taught Xiao Qi everything, why didn't he teach him this alone?

"Third brother, I'm wrong, don't be angry, okay? As soon as dawn breaks, I will go and explain to my third sister-in-law, and promise to let him dissipate his breath, okay? 

It is better to beg others than to beg yourself, Lin Yiqing moved his feet and leaned over, pitifully stretched out his hand to pull his sleeves, but Pei Yuanxian stood up with a snort: "If you make less trouble for me, I will be Amitabha Buddha, I will solve the cool matter myself, without you mixing it blindly, and also, the cool secret is not allowed to be leaked, otherwise I will let you never say a word again in this life." 

Before explaining it clearly to Liang Liang, he didn't dare to let him appear in front of Liang Liang again, he didn't want to stimulate Liang Liang, but also to protect him, Liang Liang's means no one knows better than him, he really wants to move Xiao Qi, he can't protect it, no, it's right to say, he doesn't dare to protect, the lesson is enough once.

"Don't you dare not dare, tell you that I am afraid of being punished by heaven, where do you dare to tell others? Good, good, good... I don't speak, I don't say a word, okay?

Lin Yiqing quickly covered his mouth, wasn't he worried? After all, the consequences of their break were too serious.

"Xiao Qi, what do you think Master is doing to us?"