Chapter 461: The Emperor was furious and killed Xie Yuan

The learning of rules and etiquette is very novel for children, and each of them puts on a very cultured appearance at lunchtime, but after all, they have only been exposed to all kinds of etiquette, and they have only learned a half-understanding in one morning, and the jokes made are endless, making Shen Liang and others' belly burst into laughter, until Lei Yi and the three took the children to their lunch break, and the laughter in the hall gradually stopped.

Shen Liang also has the habit of taking a lunch break, and after eating and going back to the palace to rest, when he got up, it was almost time for Shen, Pei Yuanxi, who originally rested with him, did not know when he left, Shen Liang stroked the outside of the empty bed, slightly shaking.

"Cool, are you going to get up?"

Shaking Light in the shadows appeared and asked softly.

"Hmm."

Looking up at him, Shen Liang supported his body, and when he cleaned up, just when Shen Shi was in order, he gathered the big gun that was draped for him, Shen Liang asked as he walked: "The emperor went to the imperial study again?"

"Well, it seems that there is a problem with the account books of the household department, and the master checks with the fifth master and the seventh master."

"Question?"

Shen Liang paused in his steps, his eyebrows were slightly wrinkled, Cui Zhenguo had such boldness, dared to do tricks on the account books of the household department?

"I don't know the specifics, why don't you go and see it yourself?"

Since Liang Liang appeared, his task was to protect Liang Liang, and the rest of the things were basically not bothered.

"Hmm."

Pondering the problem of the account book of the household in his mind, Shen Liang turned his heels and went to see He Rong's condition before turning to the imperial study room.

"What do you say? Say it again! Before entering the imperial study room, he heard Pei Yuanxi's roar from a distance, and the two looked at each other suspiciously, what happened, Pei Yuanxian is not the kind of person who can't hold his breath, how ruthless is this to be like this?

"Return, back to Your Majesty, hundreds of students gathered at the gate of the palace, shouting the side of the Qing monarch and abolishing the empress."

Another voice gave them the answer, and Shen Liang's eyes were cold, and he walked into the imperial study with a shaking light.

"Lord Monarch!"

The palace people who were waiting in the imperial study bowed and saluted in unison, Shen Liang waved his hand, glanced at the angry Pei Yuanxian on the dragon chair, and then looked at Chu Li and Lin Yiqing, who also had ugly faces below, and finally fell on the man in the armor of the Yulin Army, his name was Zheng Kai, the deputy commander of the Yulin Army, and he was one of Pei Yuanfeng's henchmen.

"When did they gather? Who is the leader?

As he passed him, Shen Liang asked lightly.

"Back to the Lord Monarch, about a moment ago, the leader was Huang Buxing, the first genius of the Imperial City."

In addition to the palace people, the person who knows best how much the emperor loves the empress is none other than the Yulin Army, and Zheng Kai should not snub, bowing down and respectfully replying.

"Your Majesty, why are you angry about such a thing? Take a sip of tea to dissipate your breath.

As if he hadn't heard his response, Shen Liang took the tea from the dragon case and sent it to Pei Yuanxian, his soft face was rendered with shallow smiles, and he seemed to be really unmoved at all.