Chapter 435: Back to the Palace, the Empress Palace!

"Welcome Your Majesty back to the palace, long live my emperor, long live long live!"

At the gate of the palace, the left and right prime ministers led the civil and military officials to line up in four lines, and the black pressure knelt on the ground, Pei Yuanxian who was sitting in the carriage frowned almost uncheckably, and Shen Liang raised his eyebrows and smiled shallowly, it seems that Xia Guo is not as good as imagined, some things, after all, can not be avoided.

"You are kneeling outside, and you are not allowed to rise without Xuan's permission."

Pei Yuanxi's voice obviously mixed with anger came from the carriage, and the minister of culture and martial arts kneeling on the ground suddenly broke out in a cold sweat, the left prime minister Lu Shuren frowned, and the right prime minister Lan Yunchan showed a helpless smile when no one noticed, and the Pei Yuanfeng brothers who returned with them did not change their faces, if you look carefully, it is not difficult to see the helplessness and smile under their eyes, these ministers all seem to have not figured out the temper of the third man, I'm afraid it's fun.

"Your Majesty..."

"Back to the palace!"

Lu Shuren gritted his teeth, fighting his identity as an auxiliary minister, just wanted to speak, Pei Yuanxi's voice sounded again, the temporarily paused team moved again, Wei Zeqian and others sitting in the carriage behind also followed the palace together, their residence Pei Yuanfeng has long been arranged, but thinking that they have just arrived, they are not familiar with anything, Shen Dafufu led troops to Qinan City to resist Chen Guo's army, Pei Yuanfufu has long told them, First lived in the palace, while setting up a new mansion, while waiting for Shen Dafufu and them to return, as for the Murong family, the Yang family and the Wei family, they told Pei Yuanxian shortly after entering the imperial city, and temporarily went to the Murong family.

"Old third, the reconstruction of the palace has been completed, according to what you said, the emperor's residence is not separated, but doubled in area, the whole is mainly divided into five parts, the main hall, the east hall, the west hall, the north hall and the south hall, the five halls are separated by the garden water pavilion, seemingly independent, but actually connected, the five halls are divided into front and back halls, the front hall can be used to deal with government affairs, children study to meet guests, etc., and the back hall is used for rest, The rest you will take the cool and the children to explore by themselves, I will not say them one by one, by the way, the imperial queen has not yet been named, and there is no announcement to the world, the ministers of culture and martial arts think that this is just a palace where you live alone, and you will see to it. 

The carriage drove into the palace, along the way the palace eunuch knelt on the ground, almost a cup of tea kung fu before driving into a majestic, magnificent, luxurious palace, stopped in front of the main hall, Pei Yuanxian turned around and stretched out his hand towards the carriage, wrapped in heavy fur Shen Liang jumped off the carriage under his help, Pei Yuanfeng introduced them in a loud and simple voice.

"So beautiful!"

As far as the eye can see, the neatly planned pines and cypresses stand in rows, behind the pines are patches of proud red plums standing in the snowy landscape, the stars are red, the silver-white snow scenery is set off beautifully, and the children jumping off the carriage behind are jumping happily, and it is not difficult to see from the innocent smiles on their faces that they all like it here.

"This is just the garden of the main hall, the garden of each side hall is a different landscape shape, let me take you to see it?"

Looking at Shen Liang who was being embraced by Pei Yuanxian and making sure that he definitely had no chance to get close, Lin Yiqing simply walked towards the children, and he also liked these little nephews and nephews.