Chapter 496: God-like middle-aged beautiful uncle

"Hmm..."

The effect of the medicine continues to strengthen, as if the click of the bone shift is subtle, the exposed skin seems to be reorganizing, it looks somewhat terrifying, the hand that Lao Lin and Wei Zeqian shake unconsciously clasped, large beads of sweat rolled down the forehead corner, I don't know when, the Tianshu shaking light also appeared, they can also be regarded as Lao Lin watched grow up, and have a deep relationship with him.

"Here we go."

Shen Liang's words fell, as if it was magic, the folds of Lao Lin's face slowly flattened, and some of his handsome figures gradually straightened, and the old man looked at him and faded from him, and everyone opened their mouths slightly in shock, including the children.

About another hour later, Lao Lin has changed greatly, the folds on his face disappeared, replaced by a wheat-colored healthy complexion, not to mention youthful vitality, but also not related to the old words, angular facial features are as distinct as carvings, tall nose, thin lips, sword-like eyebrows fly obliquely into a few strands of hair under the corners of the sideburns, I don't know if it is a drug, his face can hardly find traces of the years carved, Only the maturity and wisdom accumulated over the years, as he often boasted, is indeed a god-like boy, no, no, it should be a god-like middle-aged beautiful uncle.

At the same time, what has changed is his figure, in the past, he was a little obscene no matter how he looked at it, but now he looks a little thin, but he straightens his spine, and invisibly has a natural momentum, with mature and handsome facial features, the whole person has undergone earth-shaking changes.

"Uncle Xiao, welcome back."

Letting go of the children, Pei Yuanxian walked over and stood beside him, his eyes could not hide his excitement, almost twenty years, the once freshly dressed and angry horse Zhuang Yuanlang has returned.

"Well, thanks to the coolness."

After recovering, the pain in the body also disappeared, Lao Lin couldn't help laughing, when he resolutely took the medicine given by the Xuefeng resident, he really didn't plan to return to his former appearance, but he didn't expect that after twenty years, he changed back, even if he hadn't looked in the mirror, looking at their expressions, he knew how different his current self was from his self more than an hour ago.

"No thanks, it's what I should do, dad, you shouldn't dislike Lao Lin for being ugly now, right?"

Shen Liang's gaze crossed his gaze to look at his father on the other side, and his eyes were full of ridicule, so that they seemed to be very compatible in appearance.

"What did the bear kid say, when did I think he was ugly?"

Teased by his son again, Wei Zeqian blushed slightly, shy is not enough, just a little shy.

"Well, it's me who thinks I'm ugly, I'm afraid I don't deserve you."

Before Shen Liang, Lao Lin, who had already turned back, tightened the hand that shook with him, and his eyes were full of tenderness, so that in the future, when he went out with Ze Qian, others would not laugh at him for marrying an ugly man, although in front of them, those people would never dare to say nonsense.

"It's not good to see where to go now."

Glaring at him with disgust, Wei Zeqian looked at him carefully: "It seems to be a little more mature than before." 

In the past, he was full of spirit, but now he only has the stability and maturity that has been precipitated by the years, and the outline of his appearance seems to be much smoother and rounder.