Chapter 416: Wife Protection Mad Demon, Use Poison in Public!

"Yes, it's the other way around!"

"Wang Ye is mighty, the emperor of Daqin is mediocre, and there are such crown princes, it is better to reverse them."

"Reverse them..."

"Reversed..."

Surprisingly, Pei Yuanxian's disrespectful remarks not only did not attract the disgust of the people, but got their support, the emperor has been increasing taxes in recent years, they are already miserable, and today the emperor let the imperial city army hurt them, as if he did not take the people seriously, the emperor treated them like dogs, why should they support him? If Wang Ye and Princess Wang became the emperors of Daqin, they would definitely love the people like sons and would not watch them struggling at the bottom.

The more the people thought about it, the more they felt appropriate, and the shouts became more uniform, and the entire Jiulipu street resounded with their slogans.

"Yuanxi, the matter of rebellion, it's better not to take it out and make jokes."

Qin Yun, who had not spoken since Shen Liang's decisive words, looked at the husband and wife standing side by side in a dark voice, on the surface he was kindly reminding Pei Yuanxi, but in fact, his words contained a threat and warning.

"Who told you King Ben was joking?"

Raising his hand on Shen Liang's shoulder, Pei Yuanxian swept his phoenix eyes, his handsome face was intertwined with domineering and strong, and he didn't mind letting Qin Yunshen see his seriousness clearly.

He's serious!

The moment he met his eyes, Qin Yunshen immediately confirmed this, his yin eyes were even darker, sure enough, Pei Yuanxian was not without ambition, Liang Liang was afraid that he also knew, otherwise how could he spare no effort to please the people and win over the hearts of the people in recent years? They are afraid that they have long been fighting the idea of Daqin Jiangshan, perhaps, they are his real opponents.

"Hmph, it's just a slut, that's why King Qingping is still a treasure... Ahhh..."

"Touch!"

"Crown Princess!"

Chen Zhiqi was unwilling to be lonely and snorted, Pei Yuanxian was not Shen Liang, kicked his stomach and kicked his whole person upside down and flew out, his shadow guard saw this and immediately flew back, trying to catch him, but the Nether Dark Guard blocked their way out of nowhere, they could only watch Chen Zhiqi fly backwards, and hit the big iron pot of porridge boiled by the alms shop and fell to the ground.

"Ahhh..."

Pei Yuanxian is strong in martial arts, his kick does not know how many times heavier than Lin Yiqing's cool slap, Chen Zhiqi spit out blood in his mouth, curled up and lay on the ground in pain and wailed, as his husband, Qin Yunshen only looked back coldly: "Only this once!"

His words were said to Pei Yuanxi.

"If you can't manage his mouth, King Ben doesn't mind helping you manage it, Qin Yunshen, the Qingping Royal Mansion and your Prince's Mansion have always had well water that does not violate the river water, since today your crown princess declared war on the princess of King Ben, then King Ben will take it instead of the princess, no matter what means you have, although come to the Qingping Royal Mansion, if King Ben frowns, 100,000 iron-armored guards will be given to you for free!"

Holding Shen Liang, Pei Yuanxian did not give in a step, his princess, he was reluctant to even say a heavy word, Chen Zhiqi was good, all kinds of slander, ruined his reputation is not enough, and also said that he wanted Liang Liang to pay for his child's life, who was the real murderer who killed his child, didn't he have a little count in his heart? In the past few years, they have not paid attention to him, and he really thinks that the Qingping Royal Mansion is a bully?