Chapter 401: Boyish Wang Ye

Zeng Ge Lao went to prison, the Criminal Department took people to take everyone up and down the Zeng family, the Ge Lao Mansion was affixed with a seal, everyone in the imperial city was puzzled, I don't know what is going on, Xie Ge Lao just released, why is it Zeng Ge Lao's turn again, the grounded fifth prince concubine Zeng Rou is so anxious that it is like ants on a hot pot, Zeng Ge Lao's proud protégé Cabinet University scholar Xu Qinping and Bingbu Shangshu Sun Shangyi urgently contacted the fifth prince's party, but before they converged, the emperor's edict announcing the world was sent to the downtown area of the imperial city.

The edict posted in the busy city clearly pointed out that Xie Ge Lao was framed by someone, and the initiator of everything was Zeng Ge Lao, the evidence was overwhelming, and he himself also confessed, originally still dissatisfied with Zeng Ge Lao's sudden imprisonment, people have stopped one after another, and quickly dissociated themselves, and the people cursed after knowing the truth, compared to Xie Ge Lao being wrongfully imprisoned, the people and the students of the world are vying to defend it, Zeng Ge Lao is obviously more unpopular.

"It seems that Yunxi and Xie Yan have grown more reliable than I thought."

But at the same time, they have experienced much more things than he knows, a person's growth takes time and experience, rapid growth, often accompanied by cruelty and blood, no one knows this better than Shen Liang.

"They are going to be empress in the future, so there is nothing wrong with that."

Knowing that he was afraid that he felt a little sorry for them, Pei Yuanxian put his arm around his shoulders, as an emperor, mercy is necessary, but if he is too benevolent, it will only make people at the mercy of fools.

"yes."

Turning his head and throwing him a smile, Shen Liang said lightly: "If it weren't for us, they wouldn't have suffered so many crimes, forget it, don't talk about that, Wang Ye, is your junior brother Xiao Muchen coming back soon?" 

"During the battle of Xia Chu, Xiao Muchen originally stayed in the imperial city to assist Pei Yuanxi, and later with the addition of Shen Da and others, Xiao Muchen, who was also a scholar of Enke Jin back then, tried to find a way to transfer to another place to become a county official, of course, it was not he himself who really went to be a county official, he had already transferred to Xia Guo halfway, and now that his three-year term has long expired, he should almost return.

"Well, just these two days."

Pei Yuanxian nodded, in fact, the old man should have returned to Beijing four years ago to report on his duties, but Xia Guo was too busy for a while, and he was too lazy to care so much, and ordered someone to hand over to Zhizhou a fold that was infected on the way back to Beijing, and it was delayed until now.

"When he comes back, I'll give him a big gift."

With a mysterious smile, Shen Liang got up, and Shen Dafufu, who happened to come back from outside, smiled and said, "What are you two chatting about?" What about the kids?

"Lao Lin and Dad took them out to play, and a few little guys quarreled so much that my brain hurt."

Shen Liang rubbed his temples symbolically while saying, compared to the three of them, he took the children much more, six and a half buns, making a fuss together, really a little noisy, but watching the children carefree and happy, he also felt very happy.

"Who made you so good, the children like you."

Huo Yelin hid his mouth and snickered, his face and eyes were full of ridicule, I don't know if it's not You'er's relationship, these children in their family, all of them like coolness, sticking to him like something, among which You'er and the little stone brothers are the most.