Chapter 502: Liang Liang wants to be the emperor

Sneaked out and was bullied, although the peddlers and those servants were severely punished, Jing Zhaoyin also trembled into the palace to apologize, but this matter is still very stimulating to the little buns, from that day on, they no longer shout out of the palace to play, every day is either to learn literature or learn martial arts, even Ling Xiangyu a few also followed hard, so that Wei Zeqian and Shen Liang and others are all a little unaccustomed, the happiest is not Lao Lin, now he no longer needs to chase them to read, You don't have to face the embarrassment of suddenly one or two fewer people every day.

In a flash, half of May has passed, Pei Yuanxian brothers have left for more than a month, Shen Liang has never received news of their return, he is six months pregnant, he can't sleep every night, and when he falls asleep, he will be woken up by nightmares, his physical condition is getting worse and worse, He Rong is anxious, Shuang Huashan cooks, cooks in person every day, changes to make him food, still does not let him maintain his body.

"Liang Liang, what's wrong with you"

On this day, the children were studying in the East Hall, He Rong and Shuang Hua accompanied Shen Liang for a walk in the garden of the imperial palace, and He Rong, who was more anxious, asked directly, recently his appetite is getting worse and worse, and he often vomits, and the whole person has lost a lot of weight, which makes her feel distressed.

"Well, how can I not be good"

Shen Liang supported his back and walked to the pavilion in the garden, the weather in mid-May was not very hot, but after walking in the sun for too long, a thin layer of sweat soaked from the corners of his forehead, and the accompanying palace people immediately accelerated their steps to arrange the pavilion, put cushions on the stone benches, and put tea snacks and seasonal fruits on the stone table, For them to enjoy when they are hungry.

"Less come, the same is pregnant, Old Wei and Uncle Wei are fatter, and their complexions are rosier than one, what about you, except for the belly is slightly bigger, the chin is pointed enough to poke people, and the complexion is even more ugly, just like that, you dare to say it's okay"

He Rong will not be easily fooled by him, After Shuanghua helped him sit down, she sat down next to him.

"Your delusion."

Pick up a fruit casually and take a bite, Shen Liang didn't take it seriously at all, his body he knew, that is, the quality of sleep is not good, resulting in bad appetite, the complexion is naturally not good-looking, it's not a big deal, what is the problem with the child, where will he be so leisurely

"Liangliang, I also think that your complexion has become more and more bad recently, Is it the meal that doesn't fit or something else."

Knowing that he likes to eat something sweet and sour, Shuang Hua said while picking up an orange to help him peel it, since he was fooled into the palace by the little buns half a month ago, he has not left again, the more he gets along with Liang Liang, the more he feels that there seems to be a kind of calming in his body, which can bring people infinite confidence and courage, but now, the person who brings him confidence and courage, His physical condition was getting worse and worse, and neither he nor Rong Rong knew what to do.

"I really don't have anything, I just miss our family emperor, and I can't sleep at night."

Looking back and forth at them, Shen Liang said helplessly.

"Ha" He Rong was dumbfounded, and Shuang Hua's action of peeling the orange was also stunned, causing them to worry so much, just because he missed the emperor "What kind of expression do you have, don't you want big brother and old fifth"

Rebirth of Poisoned Empress 3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara