Chapter 544: Qin Yunshen's Dream Ending (Part I)

"What did you say?!"

It was night, everything was silent, and a sharp question suddenly came from the study of the prince's mansion, which sounded a little like the unique voice of a eunuch.

"Your Highness, all the 100,000 private soldiers we sent to try to make trouble when the Xia army attacked the city were all killed."

Ye Tian looked at him strangely, bowed down and repeated the message he had just received again.

"How is that possible? Qin Yunxi, how dare they?

Or sensing that something was wrong with his voice, Qin Yun profoundly lowered his voice, the shock under his eyes was no less than just now, according to their estimates, Qin Yunxian and Shen Liang were extremely preferential to prisoners, even if they felt that it was a little strange that a hundred thousand people suddenly came to descend, they would not kill them directly, right? That's a whole 100,000 people.

"They tricked people into the barracks and killed them one by one, and outsiders could not know about them, and it is said that they directly set fire to the corpses, and even if someone went to investigate, they could not find anything."

If they hadn't arranged for the gangsters to mix in the Xia Army barracks, it is estimated that they would not have discovered this matter, Qin Yunxian's people are extremely reliable, and they are basically iron-armored guards and the original soldiers of the Xia Kingdom, those soldiers don't know anything, Ye Tian has to admit that Qin Yunxian really has a very good set in terms of royal people, and he is even more unique in terms of selecting talents.

"Damn it!"

"Touch!"

Qin Yunshen slammed a punch on the table, 100,000 people, that was something he had raised with great difficulty, he thought that he could take advantage of the situation to disrupt them, maybe he could tie Shen Liang as a threat, but he didn't expect to be so unfavorable.

Through the dim candle light in the study, Ye Tian raised his head and looked at his side face, I don't know why, recently he always felt that His Royal Highness the Prince seemed to be getting better and better, and he couldn't say how to have a good opinion, that is, it always made people feel that they couldn't take their eyes off.

"Look at what?!"

Maybe his gaze was too ****, or maybe Qin Yunshen himself was too sensitive, and the roar sounded again.

"His Highness atoned for his sins, his subordinates just thought that things were too engrossed, not staring at His Highness."

Ye Tian was stunned, and quickly lowered his eyes to explain, but his explanation not only did not convince Qin Yunshen, but made him more suspicious, staring at him for a long time before saying: "Go down, let people go to the Lanmei Courtyard to say, the main palace will pass later." The

effect of the medicine that Shen Liang gave him was too strong, he had accepted several concubines into the mansion a few months ago, all of them without exception, all of them had side face sounds or eyes and noses and other parts were somewhat similar to Shen Liang, every night, he would go to spoil them to relieve the increasingly irrepressible **, the prince's mansion thought that he was too stressed, he would suddenly have heavy desire, as for those who slept in attendants, whenever he was lucky with them, he would extinguish the candle flame, Closing the doors and windows, never taking off his upper body clothes, never even from the front, so far no one has noticed the abnormality of his body, only he knows how much his body has changed.

"Yes."

Even Ye Tian himself did not notice how obvious the loss in his tone was, looking at his figure, Qin Yunshen's brows became tighter and tighter, this is not a way, he must find Shen Liang to get the antidote.