Chapter 432: Yang An, Lead the Army to Leave!

It seems that they are afraid that they will regret it, not long after Pei Yuanxian left, the emperor's edict was sent in duplicate, and soon sent out of the palace, one was personally sent by Yang An to the Qingping royal palace, one was posted by the Yulin Army in the downtown area of the imperial city, Chen Guo's 500,000 army pressed the border, the soldiers came to the city, the king of Qingping invited himself to battle, and will lead the iron-armored guard and the dark guard to fight with the princess Shen Liang, as soon as this matter spread, from the nobles of the power gate to the ordinary people, everyone was shaken, some were afraid and worried, and more were sighing and dazed, Today's Daqin is like a small boat floating on the vast sea, and I don't know when it will be knocked over to the bottom of the sea by the waves.

"You think about it clearly, really don't leave with us?"

In the main hall of the Qingping royal mansion, Pei Yuanxian put one hand on the back of the chair where Shen Liang was sitting on the side, and his superb phoenix eyes firmly locked on Yang An standing in front of them, yes, Yang An is his person, to be correct, Yang An is his father's person, twenty years ago, his father and concubine were falsely accused by the emperor, Yang An automatically fell under the emperor without anyone's orders, trying to wait for the opportunity to murder him to avenge his father and concubine, until Lao Lin came into contact with him, he completely became his person, He can become the head of the Great Interior, although he has his own ability, more is their secret assistance and support, now that he is about to leave, naturally he will also take him away, but Yang An refused, today he deliberately let the emperor send him to declare his will, just to ask him personally.

"Thank you master for your mercy, the old slave will not be with you."

Raising his head to meet his line of sight, Yang An swept away the usual doglegs, the light smile on his face mixed with kindness and gratification, the little master grows up, and will soon fly high, the master they can also blind under the nine springs, at this time, he must not drag their hind legs, as the chief of the great interior, close to serve the emperor, once he disappears, the emperor must detect the abnormality, so he must stay, if necessary, he can also help the people who tripped the emperor, As long as the little master can lead the army of the Xia Kingdom to the imperial city in the future, avenge the unjustly killed masters, and redress the grievances, he can close his eyes even if he dies.

"Old Yang, why are you suffering here?"

With their shrewdness, how could they not see his intentions?

Lao Lin walked over and put his shoulder heavily, Yang An turned his head to look at his wrinkled old face, and his smile was still undiminished: "What about you?" And why bother? His Royal Highness the First Prince and the Righteous Father have the grace of recreation for me, and since I have survived all these years, I can't just be satisfied with living, if I can't rehabilitate them, I won't be blind even if I die.

No one knows that his righteous father is the reddest eunuch before the first prince, the first prince can be said to be brought up by him, when his family was poor, his parents had no choice, they could only send him to the palace to be a eunuch, at that time, he was only seven years old, but there was an accident when he was castrated, he was almost executed, it was the righteous father who saved him, and His Royal Highness the prince, who was not much older than him, personally sent him medicine to let him read and read, Holding his hand and teaching him to write one by one, His Royal Highness the Prince originally wanted to keep him by his side, but the righteous father said that he came to serve people as a eunuch, not to be a master, and he had to be honed and tempered again, because he never stayed by His Royal Highness, and no one knew his relationship with His Royal Highness, only himself, always remembering the life-saving cultivation grace of his righteous father and His Royal Highness.