Chapter 439: Xia Qin Rin, Xia Qin Rin!

The main hall of the imperial palace covers a huge area, the backyard alone is connected by several halls, Pei Yuanxian has just returned, everything needs to be straightened out, for the time being, none of them are separated, everyone found a bedroom in the main hall to live in, although it is not in line with the rules, but Pei Yuanxian is the emperor, who dares to say nothing?

After lunch, the tired people went back to their rooms to rest, Shen Liang slept until he was about to get up, when he went out, only Wei Zeqian and Lao Lin were sitting in the hall that had been arranged very warmly, basically no different from the main hall of the Qingping Royal Mansion to discuss something, Wei Yue He Yang, Fan Lifufu, and the children did not know where to run.

"Empress Consort Jin An!"

Shen Liang stepped into the hall, and the palace people who were waiting in the hall bowed down to greet each other, and at the same time Lao Lin and Wei Zeqian also raised their heads and looked over, both of them showed a smile, Wei Zeqian beckoned to him: "Liang Liang, you come and see, Lao Lin has given the children a lot of good names, I think they are all good, I don't know which one to pick."

To this end, he has been discussing with Lao Lin for almost an hour, and the name will follow the children for the rest of his life, and he will not be sloppy in the slightest.

"Oh?"

Raising his eyebrows, Shen Liang's footsteps moved lightly: "Let's all be flat, where are the steward eunuchs in the back hall, the highest female official and the head mother?"

After sitting down, he did not hurry to choose the name, but raised his eyes and swept around the hall, with a shallow smile on the corner of his mouth, but his tone was a little cold, knowing that he was afraid to establish power, Wei Zeqian and Lao Lin did not disturb loudly, the palace is the most particular about the rules, some things, it is time to stand up early.

"Slave Pang Hai, the eunuch in charge of the harem of the imperial harem, see Niangniang."

A eunuch who looked twenty or thirty, looked white and clean, and was obviously dressed more luxuriously than others, bowed forward, followed by a young woman who was definitely not more than twenty years old and had a superior appearance and figure, also bent down and said: "Slave Jinlian, a first-class female official in the harem of the imperial palace, see the queen mother-in-law."

"Old slave Chen Guizhi, the grandmother in charge of the harem of the imperial palace, see the empress concubine."

The grandmother in charge looks forty or fifty years old, her figure is a little blessed, and her appearance is a little fierce, but her voice is very kind, Shen Liang's gaze swept over them one by one, and when she saw the green glowing bracelet on her wrist, she only smiled indifferently: "Go and gather all the palace people in the back hall, including those who are resting or going out to run errands, the palace will give you an hour of time, after an hour, whoever has no people, the palace will take whoever is powerful!"

Shen Liang took the teacup and took a sip, his tone was indifferent, and his attitude was strong!

"This... I don't know what my mother has ordered? Just leave it to the slaves to do, why bother to do it herself? 

The three looked at each other, Pang Hai as a representative hesitated for a few seconds and asked carefully, the previous news of the emperor and empress in the imperial study room to rebel against the hundred officials has long been spread, they are both curious and a little afraid of this new empress, but what they are afraid of is not Shen Liang himself, but the emperor's love for him, whether they can look at this empress or not, it is an indisputable fact that the emperor loves him.