Chapter 546: The People's Determination, Shoot Elder Qian Ge!

Use innocent people to force the Xia Kingdom to retreat, not to mention the Empress Pei Yuanxian Shen Liang and the Xia Guo generals, that is, the Dragon and Tiger Battalion and the Imperial City Army guarding the city are quite critical, but they are soldiers, obeying orders as their duty, even if there is unhappiness in their hearts, the order is issued, they must carry it out, otherwise it will be them who die, the people in the imperial city who were originally rejoicing because they knew that the Xia State army was coming, their queen came back and rejoiced, they were afraid, but more dissatisfied, dissatisfied with the Qin royal family, the imperial court, the prince and all civil and military officials, This discontent is climbing rapidly at a speed invisible to the naked eye, and once it erupts, the power is absolutely unimaginable.

The empress husband, who faced the choice, did not respond immediately, it is impossible to retreat, once they retreat here, they will inevitably retreat again and again in the future, but if they do not retreat, how innocent are those people? Qin Yunshen was simply exterminating, and he could even do this kind of thing.

"Queen!"

Just when the two sides were silent with each other, a shout suddenly sounded, and a strong young man who looked to be only about twenty years old suddenly rushed out of the bound crowd on the opposite side, he stared at Shen Liang with tears in his eyes for a moment, and shouted at him: "Empress, don't worry about us, kill the imperial city, kill the dog emperor and those dog officials, and avenge us."

After speaking, the young man actually ran directly towards the moat, realizing what he was going to do, Shen Liang's pupils shrank: "Don't!"

"Empress, you must avenge us!"

"Poof!"

Shen Liang's stop drowned in the roar of the youth, without the slightest hesitation, the young man with his hands tied behind his back jumped into the moat without hesitation, telling everyone in this way that they were not afraid of death, and their queen would avenge them.

The moat is 100 meters wide and 10 meters deep, surrounding the entire imperial city, and those who will not sink into it will surely die, and the young man's hands are tied, how can there be a possibility of survival?

The city tower was suddenly silent, and no one expected that in order not to embarrass Shen Liangfufu, he would be so resolute and jump into the moat to end his life without hesitation.

"Mother, labor and management are out, brothers and sisters, isn't it just a death? The queen will definitely avenge us, and it won't be long before the emperor and dog officials on the dog day will come to us for the funeral, which is worth it.

"Yes, death is death, and labor and management are a good man twenty years later."

"Empress, overthrow the royal family and avenge us!"

"Overthrow the royal family!"

"Empress Chitose!"

The behavior of the young man infected the remaining people, at this moment, the people who were bound were all heartbroken, leaving life and death behind, one by one shouting that the queen Chitose rushed towards the moat, the sound of poofing sounded one after another, they were willing to exchange their lives for the long drive of the Xia army, they believed, the queen would avenge them, there were dog emperors and others to accompany them to burial, they died unjustly.

"Save, save!"

After a short stunned, Shen Liang gripped the reins and gaffed with a low roar, no, no, he allowed anyone to die for him again, from the moment he was reborn seven years ago, he swore to himself that he would never let anyone die for him again, he protected all the people he cared about and made those who owed him pay.