Chapter 513: Reminiscence, Purulent Wound

Wei Yue and others who rushed back from outside the palace after receiving the notice of the Nether Dark Guard inevitably made a fuss again when they saw Fu Ying, no one expected that they would rush back to the palace to see that they had given them a lot of help and taught them a lot of things, the elders who had not seen each other for six years, did not want to disturb their long-term reunion, after lunch, Pei Yuanfeng Chu Li took their respective lovers to leave, Wei Honglian also asked Xiao Yu to send him to the palace on the grounds of fatigue along the way, but thinking about the ambiguity between him and Xiao Yu, Shen Liang asked Xiao Yu to send him to the vacant Taifu Mansion, not only to show that they would not alienate him, but also to avoid the prying eyes of human hearts.

Although everyone left intimately, giving them enough space and time to reminisce, but Wei Zeqian's father and son were pregnant, and the children were used to napping, plus Fu Ying was also tired from the journey, and they went back to the palace to rest without a word after dinner.

"The kids went to school? Why didn't you see Binbin?

When Shen Liang got up and entered the hall, Wei Zeqian and the others had already gathered there to chat, glancing at the people sitting around the table, there was not a single child, Shen Liang did not feel a little strange, he thought that Lao Lin would give them a holiday this afternoon.

"You'er, they took Binbin to school together, they all seem to like this little brother very much, Lao Lin won't stop it, we'll leave it to them."

Wei Yue got up and helped him as he walked and said, Wei Xuan tacitly pulled away the chair between Wei Zeqian and Fu Ying: "Sit here, before the nap, my brother and I boiled a pot of mung bean rib soup, let people serve you a bowl?"

Before going to bed, they instructed the palace people to stay up and freeze, everyone had already drunk a bowl when they got up before, even if they did not live in the palace, they knew that Liangliang's pregnancy was difficult, and they had to eat a lot of meals a day to ensure that they would not vomit, and he and the child could absorb enough nutrients.

"Good."

Shen Liang did not refuse, he is now eating a small number of meals, and it is normal to eat five or six meals a day.

"Liang Liang, I heard that your fetus is a bit tormented, Ze Qian's body is not convenient, let me take care of you next, when Yan Yan was pregnant with Binbin, it was also when she was in labor, and she was still vomiting, and the whole person was tossed to lose a lot of weight, Yunxi don't mention how distressed, when he vomited the most, Yunxi even wanted Xie Yan not to want this child, alas..."

Speaking of the past, Fu Ying couldn't help but sigh, but he was also very happy to see his son and daughter-in-law's relationship for several years.

"That's because Yan Yan once lost a child because of drugs, resulting in endocrine disorders after he became pregnant again, and last time he came back, I prescribed him a prescription and drank soup medicine for a month, and it won't be so difficult to get pregnant again in the future."

Shen Liang was very impressed by this, at that time Yunxi still told him that if this was the case, he would rather not have children for the rest of his life, and the two of them had supported each other in a foreign country over the years, and their relationship was getting better and better.

"Well, after they went back, Yunxi kept staring at Yanyan and drinking medicine."

Fu Ying nodded, and Shen Liang followed the trend and asked, "The situation in the Wei Kingdom is not optimistic, right?"

If not, how could they let Uncle Fu bring Binbin? As a father, how many people are willing to be separated when conditions permit?

"Alas..."