Chapter 539: Change Strategy, Unify the World?!

In the Chinese military tent, dozens of generals were still waiting, Pei Yuanxian who took Shen Liang back did not look at them, and directly took Shen Liang to the compartment for resting in the back, Han Baitao and others who came back with them shook their heads wordlessly, and the group silently exited the Chinese military tent, and Xiang Zhuo, who was also frightened, was taken by Jing Xiran to another general's camp tent to appease.

"No matter who it is, Xu will make him pay!"

When Yin Tao sent something to clean the wound, Pei Yuanxian said bloodthirsty while helping him wipe the blood on his face.

Shen Liang raised his hand to grab his hand, slowly and methodically put the alcohol-soaked cotton on his hand back on the tray, held his face and forced him to look at himself, even if there was a little abrasion, his cheeks that did not break half of his beauty waved a soothing smile: "Am I not okay?" After I was injured last time, I said to myself that I will never let others hurt me again, Yun Yan, you should also believe me, I have the ability to protect myself.

"I know."

Facing his eyes, Pei Yuanxian's expression was always terrifying: "But I don't allow anyone to touch a single hair of yours." 

Fingers stroked the abrasions on his cheeks, and the anger under his eyes burned endlessly again: "It's not okay to hit your idea!"

I have to say that His Majesty the Emperor is too domineering, but Shen Liang feels warm in his heart.

"Well, no matter who it is, I will pay tribute to each other fiercely with you."

Leaning into his arms, Shen Liang closed his eyes and raised his hand around his waist.

"Hmm."

Tightened his arms and hugged him, Pei Yuanxi's chin was on top of his head, his right hand gently combed his hair scattered behind him, and the dark phoenix eyes reflected the fierce murderous intent, some things, basically obvious, Shen Liang can think, he can also, what is missing now is just the final confirmation.

I don't know how long it took, the two fell on the small bed for rest in this snuggling position, maybe the nerves were too tight before, or maybe they were really tired in the past few days, and the husband and husband fell asleep unconsciously.

"Master, it's already been asked."

Around the time of Yin, Tianshu Yang Peng both appeared, both of them consciously stood outside the screen, holding Pei Yuanxian who was sleeping with Shen Liang open his eyes and look at Shen Liang who was sleeping, Pei Yuanxian did not wake him up, but carefully withdrew and helped him fold the quilt before walking outside the screen alone: "Who is it."

"Chen Zhiyuan and Beichen, it is said that they have both arrived in the border cities of their respective countries, and the two quietly met not long ago, discussing that Chen Zhiyuan is responsible for commanding the traitors lurking in our army to capture the Lord Monarch, as long as the Lord Monarch falls into their hands, they can use this to blackmail the Wei State Xia Guo Wei Family and the Nether Dark Guard to retreat, and then the two iron horses will enter the territory of the Qin State without hindrance, according to those few people, The person who provided this idea was still Chen Zhiqi, his original intention was to let Chen Zhiyuan capture the Lord Monarch and threaten us, and then secretly send the Lord Monarch to Qin Huangcheng and hand it over to him to dispose of, Chen Zhiyuan thought obviously differently than him. Tianshu's face was gloomy, the Chen Zhiyuan brothers and Beichen were simply delusional, whoever touched their family lord must die!

"Pass on the generals to the account."

Surprisingly, Pei Yuanxian did not say anything about this matter, but gave a seemingly unrelated order in a deep voice.