Chapter 520: New Year's Greeting, Hundred Official

His Majesty the Emperor likes others to praise his empress, his handsome face is rendered with a smile with honor, and Chu Li on the side also leaned over and said without hesitation: "But no, there are also slums that have been with us for several years, and now they have all disappeared, although they have also gained a street in the four cities of the southeast, southeast and northwest, but in general, the biggest profit is the imperial court and the people."

Although only the East City has a Masonic shop, but the slums in the four cities are all transformed together, this year the Ministry of Works is basically busy with this, in less than a year, all the slums are renewed, the people who got the new houses are happy, the Ministry of Works and the Freemasonry Church that have resettled the people and have income after the reconstruction of the slums are also happy, it is simply a joy for everyone!

"This is just the beginning."

The corner of his mouth soaked in a smile and glanced at his queen, Pei Yuanxian took the wine glass and took a sip: "When the Freemasonry Hall really opens in every main city of the Xia Kingdom, the number of beggars in the country will be greatly reduced, whether it is farmers or idle city people can find suitable jobs, poor people will also receive funding from Freemasonry, and by that time, Daxia will truly open a new chapter of prosperity."

 Shen Liang's things they do are inconspicuous at first glance, like a group of nobles with money and leisure playing around, in fact, the foundation they have laid is very strong, once the imperial city is fully successful, it will be much easier to face other main cities, this big net will not be spread out, and the spread will shock the world.

"Well, Master taught us to take revenge and take revenge, we must not forget that the people are the foundation of the country, and we always remember that in the general direction, I asked myself that I did a good job, but in this small detail, Liang Liang is undoubtedly much better than us."

The more he knew Shen Liang, the more Pei Yuanfeng felt that he was simply a queen tailored for the third elder, and he would definitely not be soft when he should be ruthless, but when he should be kind, he would not lose to anyone, and with him and his group of friends to assist, Daxia would definitely be able to move to another height, and it was not impossible to catch up with the prosperity of the Qin Kingdom.

"Big brother, don't praise, praise me again that I should my tail, it is enough for you to master the general direction, all we can do is these small details, if you let me govern the world, maybe this world will be messed up by me."

He Rong Shuanghua was listening to Fan Lifufu say about their great achievements in the Qin Kingdom, Shen Liang joined in after hearing their conversation, he is not modest, maybe he is a little clever, and he does have the heart to pity the people, but after all, he has not received a professional imperial education, some things are still not good at proportion, what he can do is just what an empress should do.

"Maybe at first, but it will get better later."

Holding his hand, Pei Yuanxian praised his empress immodestly, Liang Liang has not received an imperial education, but he can learn ah, just like he was really straw bales at the beginning of his previous life, and then didn't he also learn how to be a royal concubine, or even an empress? Everything he has done in this life is the best proof of this.

"How can an old king like you sell melons and boast about it?"

Shen Liang couldn't help but laugh, his family emperor would always hold him so much.

"No, the third elder is right, if you are an emperor, you will indeed benefit the people."

A good emperor does not necessarily have to expand his territory and conquer the world, nor is he necessarily good at power schemes, but he must have a heart that loves the people like a son, and Shen Liang undoubtedly has this.