Chapter 460: In a Moment of Crisis, Eliminate the Poison

"Cool, brought it."

Wei Yue took the large wooden basin that had been prepared a long time ago, Shen Liang motioned for him to put it next to the bed, and the gap between the needles pulled He Rong's hand, only to see a flash of silver light, and a bloody opening appeared on his white wrist.

"Snap..."

The moment the wrist fell, a lump seemed to be blood and a little coagulated, the color of black, red, black and red things rushed out through the wound, crackling and dripping into the wooden basin, Lin Yiqing and Wei Yue's eyes widened, are those sandworms? It's disgusting!

In fact, the sandworms themselves are non-toxic and harmless, even if they are removed, they do not need to be released out of the body, and it will be fine to drink a few patches of soup medicine later, but the number of sandworms in He Rong's body is too much, and the blood is somewhat coagulated after instant death, Shen Liang had to open an opening in her hand, first clean up a part of it, so as not to give birth to more uncontrollable accidents.

"Xiao Qi is ready, the eldest brother's internal strength is gone."

Time passed slowly, He Rong's cry of pain had been hoarse and broken, the squirming under the skin had long stopped, the sandworm seemed to have been almost killed, but at the same time He Rong's lips were getting darker and darker, obviously poisoned deeply, Shen Liang ordered while putting his fingers together on the artery in her neck, carefully checking whether there was sandworm activity from his veins.

Lin Yiqing, who was named, did not dare to hesitate, and did not care about his sister-in-law's disheveled clothes, turned over and climbed onto the bed, Pei Yuanfeng tacitly let go of his body, and the two quickly exchanged.

"Hmm..."

"Cool!"

Seeing that the corner of He Rong's mouth overflowed with dirty blood, and there was already more air and less intake, Pei Yuanfeng glared and roared with broken heart.

"It's not even close."

Shen Liang's voice was much lower, and the backhand was a few silver needles pierced into He Rong's body, except for him, the hearts of the other three all hung to the mouth of his throat, more and more dirty blood flowed from the corners of He Rong's mouth, Pei Yuanfeng who helped him wipe his hands were trembling, his eyeballs were bloodshot, and when he noticed that her breathing was almost gone, Pei Yuanfeng was like being struck by lightning, and his heart fell straight.

"Rongrong..."

The call of the rough kard almost changed the tune, in the blink of an eye, tears rolled out of the eye sockets, but Pei Yuanfeng did not feel anything, his mind was full of his Rong Rong had stopped breathing, at this time, Shen Liang pinched He Rong's cheeks, stuffed a pill into her mouth, and took the water handed by Wei Yue and poured it in, raising her chin to force her to swallow the pill.

"Little Seven, help her catalyze the medicinal power, quickly!"

"Yes."

Shen Liang's voice was rare and urgent, Lin Yiqing did not dare to hesitate, and the internal force that protected the heart pulse was changed to urge the medicinal effect.

"Hmm... Burst...... Ahem..."

"Rong!"

A miracle happened, He Rong, who had obviously stopped breathing, suddenly squirmed a few times, opened his mouth to spew out a mouthful of black blood arrows, a violent cough then sounded, breathing and pulse gradually recovered, Pei Yuanfeng pounced in disbelief and hugged her, alive, she came back from the dead! Great, that's great.