Chapter 506: Nothing Goes to the Three Treasures Hall

"Well, I know."

With his chin on his shoulder, Shen Liang didn't want to say anything more about Old Six and Yuan Ling, and the conversation changed abruptly: "Have you heard about Xiao Qi and Yuan Shao?" I only know what happened indescribable when they dealt with the disaster relief silver case together, and I don't know exactly what it was, but in the daytime, Yuan Shao fled in fear as soon as he heard that you were back, and Yang Peng's reaction was also very strange, Xiao Qi should not really plan to marry Yuan Shao as a concubine, right?

"Ahem..."

Hearing this, Pei Yuanxian was actually choked by his own saliva and coughed violently, Shen Liang quickly helped him pat his back: "Are you still a child?" I can actually choke on my own saliva.

"Ahem..."

Can he be blamed? Who made what he said so terrifying?

Pei Yuanxian coughed vigorously a few times, and after finally feeling better, he immediately asked: "Are you saying that Xiao Qi wants to marry Yuan Shao as a concubine, not to marry Yuan Shao?" 

No wonder the person Yuan Shao is going to run, change him and he will also run, isn't it for nothing that Yunyi will enter the Ling family and change his surname to Ling? But can their situation be compared with Yunyi and Yulin? What man would be willing to get involved if it was possible? The person Yuan Shao is the deputy leader of the Nether Dark Guard, and he has a son at home, and he is still counting on him to inherit the lineage, and Xiao Qi has no pressure to inherit the lineage, what is the trouble?

"Ridiculous, isn't it? I also think that Yang Peng said so.

Shen Liang's smile showed deep powerlessness and helplessness, Xiao Qi was really spoiled by them, how shocking the world came.

"It's their fault, they shouldn't have spoiled him so much.

After getting his confirmation again, Pei Yuanxian sighed lightly: "I don't know what's going on, I just know that when we left that day, Xiao Qi specially went to find Yuan Shao, but he didn't find it and didn't seem to be in a very good mood, and he didn't talk much along the way, when Xuefeng was chatting with the master, he said in front of all our senior brothers that Yuan Shao was the person he was destined for, and said that if he caught him another day, he would take him back to Xuefeng to meet the master, The master was very happy by him, and even responded well, tomorrow I will ask him to come into the palace to see what is going on, and it is not a way to always let him make trouble. 

He doesn't want to interfere in the feelings of the little junior brother, the problem is that now it involves the Nether Dark Guard, so that the Nether Dark Guard is about to jump and fly, if you don't interfere, you can't do it, Xiao Qi is also true, chase it, what is the trouble of marrying someone as a concubine? He has a twin, can he still make Yuan Shao pregnant and have children?

"In my opinion, Yuan Shao also has a good impression of him, otherwise Xiao Qi will be useless no matter how he jumps."

Shen Liang was still very clear about the ability of the Nether Dark Guard, especially several commanders.

"Well, don't talk about them, it's almost time, go to bed early, tomorrow I won't go early, stay in the back hall to accompany you."

Since none of them knew the beginning and end, it was not interesting to continue, Pei Yuanxian carefully helped him lie down while talking, helped him close the quilt corners before sliding into the quilt, Shen Liang automatically leaned towards him spontaneously, and curled up in his arms contentedly like a docile meow.

"Yun Yan, don't leave me for so long in the future, I can't sleep without you at night."

Leaning on his arms with his eyes closed, Shen Liang asked softly, he was not a weak man, but he was accustomed to Pei Yuanxian's company, and he couldn't stand the loneliness of the long night.