Chapter 424: Shen Liang's Counterattack

The prince's mansion is heavily guarded, especially the front yard where Qin Yunshen lives and Chen Zhiqi's main courtyard, the light and dark places are full of guards shadow guards, but recently the main courtyard is somewhat different, the shadow guards of the prince's mansion, together with the servants, basically withdrew from the main courtyard, only Chen Zhiqi's personal shadow guards and dowry shuang'er remained, and they were not allowed to get too close to the main house, and the entire main house seemed to be isolated.

The cause of the incident has to start from the day Chen Zhiqi went crazy in Jiulipu insulting Shen Liang, that day, Shen Liang claimed to have poisoned him in front of hundreds of people, Chen Zhiqi was indeed afraid for two days at first, and specially found a royal doctor to diagnose the pulse, but the imperial doctors all said that he was not poisoned, and he himself did not feel anything abnormal, thinking that Shen Liang deliberately frightened him, and Chen Zhiqi also mocked him fiercely.

Who knew that in a few days he found that his body was a little strange, his chest was tense like swelling pain, and he would be hurt when touched lightly with his hand, at the same time, he who had never been very enthusiastic about ** actually wanted it very much, his intimate itching was unbearable, and he was wet before and after, looking at any man who had a strong urge to pounce on him, even if the other party was the same as him.

This situation lasted for several days, Chen Zhiqi finally couldn't help but go to Qin Yunshen, married for more than four years, took the initiative to ask him for pleasure, that day he was completely uncontrolled by consciousness, tumultuous and waves, pestering Qin Yunshen several times, as if he finally tasted the wonderful taste of **, maybe Qin Yunshen was also seduced, that day was also very powerful.

The door to the new world has opened since then, Chen Zhiqi seems to be full of only that moment, every day and night, he will take the initiative to find Qin Yunshen, the two of them turned upside down, almost at the same time found that his already well-maintained skin is smoother and more delicate, his waist is getting softer and softer, and his hips are getting more and more upturned, which should have been a good thing for Qin Yunshen, who doesn't want his daughter-in-law to be more and more commotion in bed?

But what frightened them was that Chen Zhiqi's originally flat chest was bulging day by day like inflated air, until recently, it had reached the point that Qin Yunshen could not grasp it with one hand, Chen Zhiqi could not cover the bulge of the chest no matter how loose clothes he wore, Shuang'er did have more things than ordinary men, and could also give men as wives like women, but they were still men after all, Chen Zhiqi's proud heart could not accept his enlarged chest like a monster, But his ** was so strong that he couldn't control it by will, at first, Qin Yunshen saw that he was still useful, and he would barely cope with it every day, and then he really couldn't stand it, no matter how his dowry Shuang'er asked, he didn't step into the main courtyard again.

That day, Chen Zhiqi, who was carried away by ** and completely lost his mind, almost seduced a few guards to do that thing with him, Qin Yunshen learned that he rushed to the main courtyard in anger, whether he liked it or not, Chen Zhiqi was the concubine he carried into the door with eight sedans, as long as he was still a crown princess for one day, he would not allow him to cuckold him, but Chen Zhiqi did not feel that he was wrong at all, and stuck to his body to seduce and tempt him, When there was no way, Qin Yunshen could only let people light his sleeping cave, leaving him in a state of sleep, and at the same time evacuating the shadow guard guards and servants in the main courtyard, in case he directly pounced on them after the cave was solved.

Realizing that Chen Zhiqi's condition may be related to Shen Liang's so-called poison, Qin Yunshen quietly invited the head of the imperial hospital, and asked him to diagnose and treat Chen Zhiqi who was sleeping, and came to the conclusion that his body was very good without any signs of poisoning, which is why Qin Yunshen would put his eyes down and go to the Qingping Royal Mansion to seek medicine, if there is anyone else who can make Chen Zhiqi return to normal, then this person is undoubtedly only Shen Liang.