Chapter 453: Poisonous Sandworm, Cold Palace Concubine

Facts have proved that no matter where it is, those pickling means in the back house will not be less, the difference is only who is more poisonous, from He Rong's veins, Shen Liang learned that she was hit by a poison called sandworm, unlike other poisons, this poison does not need to be lured, can only kill them with special poison, but at the same time the human body can not withstand that poison, and is likely to die with sandworms.

After everyone's happy meal, Pei Yuanfeng originally wanted to go back with his wife, Pei Yuanxian excused that he had important matters to discuss with him, and ordered Lin Yiqing to escort He Rong back to the house, and the remaining four people turned to the side hall, waved back the palace people who were waiting, and Shen Liang briefly said about the sandworms in He Rong's body.

"It's impossible, Rong Rong has been ill several times over the years, why didn't the imperial doctor diagnose her with poison?" 

Pei Yuanfeng couldn't accept this fact at all, except that he couldn't accept that his wife might die, and he didn't want to believe that his wife, who usually seemed to be in good health, had already been poisoned.

"Poison is originally relatively evil, the general doctor can not diagnose, and sandworms are the least easy to detect poison, because although its number is large, the size is very small, so small that we can't see it with the naked eye, if I don't have a wrong diagnosis, she has been poisoned for at least ten years, the number of sandworms has been incalculable, if not detoxified, she can live for up to five years."

If he could, Shen Liang didn't want to hit him, but He Rong's situation was already very serious, once her body was full of sandworms, it would inevitably affect her physiological functions, and death would be an inevitable result.

"Five years!"

Pei Yuanfeng sat down on the chair with a bang, his eyes closed in pain, it was not difficult to see how painful his heart was from the beating of his muscles, Pei Yuanxian and Chu Li looked at each other, walked over and stretched out their hands to press on his shoulders: "Boss, we can also choose to detoxify."

"And then watch her die right away?"

Opening his eyes, Pei Yuanfeng's eyes were bloodshot, his voice was rough and hoarse, Chu Li made him unable to continue, comparing his heart to his heart, if it was his frosty beauty who was poisoned today, he was afraid that he would be more gaffe than the boss.

"Why did you just sentence him to death?"

On the other side, Pei Yuanxian frowned, and continued in a deep voice in front of his red eyes: "Liang Liang didn't say that she would die one hundred percent, just said that when killing the sandworm, it was very likely to take her life, in other words, she still had hope of living, why did you sentence him to death before even trying?" Boss, I also have people I love deeply, if the situation facing this situation today is cool, I dare not guarantee that I will be calmer than you, but I will definitely try, even if there is only a 10% chance, I will not give up, because if I try, he will at least have a chance of surviving, if he doesn't even dare to try, then there is really no hope at all. 

Why didn't Liang Liang say in the face of He Rong, why did he leave him alone, that is, he didn't want He Rong to hit too hard, and give up the hope of living early, now it's good, He Rong doesn't know, but he pronounced his death sentence, Pei Yuanxian can't help but be irritable, anyway, he is destined to die, why not try to get rid of the cheat?

"Sorry, I gaffed."

After looking at him deeply for a long time, Pei Yuanfeng clenched his fists, closed his eyes and forcibly suppressed the heartache and pain, when he opened his eyes again, he was obviously a lot calmer, and the tiger's eyes looked at Shen Liang as hot as a torch: "Liang Liang, I have also heard about your medical poison technique, if the special poison that kills sandworms is prepared by you, how sure are you that you will kill sandworms while saving Rongrong's life?"