Chapter 541: The Wei Family Expresses Its Position

"Well done!"

The Xia army attacked the city for two consecutive days, and the news of the city breaking at the speed of light reached Jiangyang City in less than a day after resting for two hours on the third day, and learned that they were not captured in embarrassment, and also announced to the outside world that Liao Pengcheng's father and son, who committed suicide, died in battle, and buried them thickly, and General Wei shouted loudly, so that he could completely rest assured that the future of Daqin was entrusted to his grandson Fufu and Fu.

"Old General, the ironclad guard asks for a meeting."

Just when the family was happy for Pei Yuanxiangfu's victory, the housekeeper hurriedly came to report, and the laughter of everyone in the Wei family slowly faded: "Let him in."

"Yes."

The iron-armored guard sent someone to come in person at this time, it can be seen that there must be something important, no one in the family spoke again, and after a while, an iron-armored guard walked in under the leadership of the butler: "The lowly iron-armored guard Kaiyang commander Chen Yi sees General Wei, Duke Wei, all Wei generals, and his wife." "

Yun Yan asked you to come?"

General Wei, who was sitting high in the main seat, was too lazy to be polite with him, and went directly to the theme.

"No, it was the Lord Monarch who let the lowly post come, this is the letter brought by the Lord Monarch's lowly position, and the Lord Monarch said, the lowly position must return with the old general's reply."

Chen Yi stood up without humility, took out a carefully folded letter from his arms and handed it over.

"What happened to the attack on your lord monarch?"

When the old general opened the letter, Wei Gong asked in a condensed voice, when they received the news of Xia Jiajun's victory, they also learned about Shen Liang's attack at the same time, but they didn't know exactly what happened, only knew that Shen Liang was not a big deal.

"Back to Duke Wei, it was Chen Guo and Bei Guo who wanted to capture the Lord Monarch and blackmail us."

Chen Yi answered very concisely, but no one present was a fool, and he knew the stakes almost instantly, from Wei Gong to Wei Zehang and others, everyone's eyes sank more than a little.

"This letter was personally handed over to you by Liang Liang?"

On the other side, General Wei also quickly read the contents of the letter and handed it to Wei Zehang.

"No, the lord monarch gave it to the Kaiyang ruler, and the Kaiyang ruler married the lowly one, and then did not go through the hands of the fourth person."

In front of General Wei, Chen Yi did not dare to believe what he said.

"Well, what did the emperor of your family say?"

Nodding, General Wei continued to ask.

"The master does not know the content of the letter, the lord king gave the letter to Kaiyang in front of the master, and before that, he had already written the letter, and no one except the lord monarch knew the content of it."

"Very good, go back and tell your lord that what he asked, the old man answered, and the Northern Kingdom is even a gift from my Wei family to their husband and husband on the throne of the emperor."

"Father?"

"Yes!"

Wei Zehang, who had read the letter one after another, looked at him in unison, Chen Yi was also a smart man, and immediately bowed again after answering: "The Lord Monarch is still waiting for the reply of the lowly position, and the lowly position will retire first."