Chapter 425: Chaos, the Meaning of Evacuation

After revealing that Qin Yuntian's file appeared in the prince's mansion for no reason last time, Ye Tian sorted out all the shadow guards, guards and servants of the entire prince's mansion, and everything that was suspicious was driven out of the prince's mansion, and this time there was such a thing, in just one day, Ye Tian could not find out who threw him on Chen Zhiqi's bed, but he was not a fool, although he could not catch the person who harmed him, but he still let the shadow guards and guards who were on duty in the main courtyard that day confirm that he had indeed not been to the main courtyard, He was a literati, not a military general, and it was impossible for him to sneak into the main courtyard without the guards, barely clearing his suspicions.

But he and Qin Yunshen, at least in a short period of time, can no longer be as close as before, Ye Tian is a smart person, after proving his innocence, if it is not necessary, basically will not appear in Qin Yunshen's sight, Qin Yunshen looks normal outside, when he returns to the prince's mansion, his face is gloomy, and he can't take Ye Tian out of anger, so he tortures Chen Zhiqi and summons his own shadow guards to let them rape him one by one in front of him, Every day in the main house of the main courtyard will almost be staged fragrant and hot drama, Chen Zhiqi is either sleeping, or using his body to serve countless men, strangely, his body is not broken, but more enchanting, the chest is as big as a small watermelon, the waist is thin and flexible, as if it will be broken when it is broken, and the skin is also white and smooth, like a shelled egg.

What Qin Yunshen doesn't know is that his perverted behavior seems to be secret, in fact, it has long been transmitted to the ears of Pei Yuanxian Fufu, both of them expressed bad cold, they have seen those who have been cuckolded, and they really have never seen those who take the initiative to dunk more green hats on their heads, and he will also watch from the sidelines, simply not too perverted, Shen Liang is even a little lucky, he was lucky in his previous life, and he wants him to treat him like Chen Zhiqi, not to mention ten years, he can't survive for ten days.

"How many queens does he want to make?" Forget it immediately, he is actually in the mood to draft at this time?

On this day, news came out of the palace again, in order to make the seventh prince have the ability to deal with Qin Yunshen, the emperor planned to appoint the mother and concubine of the seventh prince as the queen, and to choose a draft girl to fill the harem, this matter should have been carried out in May, but too many things happened at that time, plus later the queen was given death, the draft was put on hold, but I didn't expect that the royal clan relatives had not yet been settled, and the mother and bones of the dog emperor were still stopped in the Ci'an Palace, and the world of Daqin was worried about internal and external troubles, The lords of the clans everywhere were about to move, and he was even thinking about the draft.

"He has always been obsessed with the wealth of the Murong family."

Huo Yelin sighed helplessly, today's early dynasty, bad news came from the northeast, Liao Jiajun finally temporarily stopped the pace of invasion in the north after receiving sufficient cultivation, but in order to force them to hand over the city they are now guarding, the north country actually slaughtered the people of a whole nearby city, and also transported all their bodies to the city tower, burned in front of Liao Pengcheng's father and son and Liao family army, soldiers were also born of the people, seeing this situation, they were all indignant, Some even cried bitterly, which greatly affected the morale of the Liao family army, the people of a whole city, how many lives are there, is the dog emperor not sad at all? In this way, even if he got the wealth of the Murong family, he would not be able to keep it.

"Brother Yu, the emperor will not issue an order in a few days, you first release the news, just say that Jiang'er has been engaged to someone in the southwest, and the person who is in charge is my grandfather, but don't say who the person who is engaged to Jiang'er is, let the emperor guess it himself, use the power of the people, spread the news as soon as possible, and you can't let him make a decree at this time."