Chapter 508: Chu Li's Request, Rou Neng Kegang?!

"What is it that he married you?"

Chu Li, who was sitting next to him, rolled his eyes angrily, for the first time, he felt that the generation gap with the little junior brother was getting bigger and bigger, thanks to the fact that the relationship between the two of them was still the best before.

"Yes... It's different anyway.

Lin Yiqing subconsciously refuted, and suddenly found that it seemed to be really the case, simply lowered his head in frustration, Shen Liang and others saw this, you look at me, listen to his meaning, just simply want to marry Yuan Shao, not really want Yuan Shao to be in trouble, in the future, Yuan Shao and the children do not have to have his surname? Then isn't it over for him to marry Yuan Shao, why do you have to toss this one?

Not to mention Shen Lianghe Rong and Shuang Hua, even the three brothers of Pei Yuanxian were a little unable to understand the meaning of the little junior brother's commotion operation.

"Xiao Qi, if you like it, chase it, but Yuan Shao is a cool person, you can't make too much trouble, you are Shuang'er, marry Yuan Shao as a matter of course, what do you think, just tell Yuan Shao, don't marry someone with a mouth, if he has a good impression of you, he will definitely give something in return, hand in hand with the lover of your life, it has never been exchanged back with sincerity."

As the eldest, and seven or eight years older than him, Pei Yuanfeng smiled and said seriously, the little junior brother Hongluan's heart was moved, he naturally wanted to support, and it was also his responsibility to guide him to woo in the right way.

"Okay, I know, it's a big deal if I marry him, it's not that he doesn't have a place to live, I think he can live together in the Yiqing Royal Mansion if he marries me."

"..."

Just for such a trivial reason?

Shen Liang and the others were all speechless, Yuan Shao they don't have their own mansion because they shoulder the responsibility of protecting Liang Liang, isn't it really nothing? Who doesn't know that the industry of the Netherworld Dark Guard is all over the world, and if you really start a family, how can you not have a place to live? Even if it really doesn't, they wave their pen, what prince will be what they can't afford?

"Let's talk."

Surprisingly, Yuan Shao suddenly appeared, it turned out that in order to hide from him, adhering to the principle that the most dangerous places are often the safest, he quietly returned to the palace yesterday, but he did not take the initiative to appear, and even Pei Yuanxian did not know.

"So you are here, just talk, come with me."

Lin Yiqing stood up with a swoosh, lest he run away like yesterday, the green onion-white jade-like hand grabbed him and walked outside, Yuan Shao shook his head helplessly, turned his head and threw Shen Liang and the others a soothing look, letting him pull himself away.

"It seems that Yuan Shao really has a good impression of Xiao Qi."

Looking at their fading backs, Shen Liang touched his chin and said, if he really didn't like it, he wouldn't take the initiative to appear, and he wouldn't let him pull him to run, Yuan Shao's martial arts should not be worse than Xiao Qi.

"Yuan Shao is afraid that he can't eat Xiao Qi, and the Nether Dark Guard will be lively in the future."

Pei Yuanxian felt that the number of sighs in his life was not as much as it was today, and Xiao Qi's nature, ordinary people really couldn't suppress it.

"I don't think that Xiao Qi is fooling around, he understands all the truths that should be understood, Yuan Shao is round and worldly, humorous, maybe just right to overcome him."