Chapter 495: Teasing Lan Xiang, Lao Lin Taking Medicine

Not surprisingly, in less than an hour, the news of the queen's pregnancy spread inside and outside the palace, and then successive gifts were sent to the imperial palace, lest the children accidentally touch him, Lao Lin also specially proposed to let the children all move to the east hall, in the future, in addition to eating, sleeping, learning and playing are all in the east hall, making Shen Liang and the children complain, but with the support of Wei Zeqian and Pei Yuanxian, they can only accept it.

However, Shen Liang is not a vegetarian, he accepts that the children will move to the East Hall, but only in the first three months of his pregnancy, and when he sits firmly in the fetus, the children have to move back, and the old Lin Wei Zeqian and Pei Yuanxian have nothing to do with him, and everyone takes a step back, and the matter is settled.

"Why did you lock my pharmacy again?"

Now that he is pregnant again, everyone treats him as a treasure, and does not let him do anything, including the matter of Freemasonry and the Doll Army, Yang Peng is the same as Lei Zhen at the beginning, directly did not report to him, got up during his lunch break that day, remembering that the antidote configured for Lao Lin had been completed, Shen Liang originally planned to take the opportunity to send medicine to the East Hall to see the children, who knew that the pharmacy was locked up again.

"How do you say I can lock?"

Raising his head from the pile of twists and turns, Pei Yuanxian got up and helped him to sit down on the dragon chair: "Who let you hide your pregnancy from me?" Until the child is born, you are not allowed to touch any of those things again. 

It is a three-point poison, not to mention that he always likes to tinker with poison, whether it is for him or for the child, the pharmacy must be closed for him.

"Got it, but the antidote I configured for Lao Lin has been completed, just put it on the table, the small red porcelain bottle, you shake the key, let him take it out for me."

There is nothing to argue about this kind of thing, Shen Liang casually picked up a book and flipped through it, and after reading a few lines, he threw it out boredly, and Pei Yuanxian took the fold back: "Well, when you sit down steadily, the weather is almost warm, and I will take you and the children to go outside the city."

He knew that he was bored, every day except for eating and sleeping, and the children were not allowed to come to the main hall casually, but now is not a special period, just wait for this time.

"Ahem..."

Seeing that the two people above were getting closer and closer, Pei Yuanfeng and Lan Yunchan, who were called to discuss business, coughed in unison.

"Sick?"

Raising his eyebrows, Pei Yuanxian turned his head to look at them, Pei Yuanfeng was unable to support his forehead, and Lan Yunchan looked like he was about to cry: "Your Majesty, the minister knows that you have a deep relationship with the lord monarch, so I may not be able to ask you to face our existence a little?" Restraint restraining your agitated soul?

"If you are envious, quickly find one and give you a marriage."

Did we mean that?

Lan Yunchan suddenly felt a faint sadness, although the emperor who was in love was more human, but it also made people want to slap him hard from the bottom of their hearts, is it his fault that he is single so far? Or is it not because he enslaved him all day?

Thinking of this, Lan Yunchan's mind suddenly slipped a slender figure, and the joking look rubbed into more interest, perhaps, he really should marry a lady.