Chapter 516: Shen Liang gave birth

"What happened to Liang Liang, why didn't there move at all? It's really a death.

"It's been less than an hour since he had a seizure, so it should be fine."

"Don't worry, it'll be okay with Liangliang, Lei Lao and they are all in the delivery room."

"Doesn't it hurt to be cool? Why is there no sound? Outside

the delivery room in the apse of the imperial palace, almost all the people who befriended the emperor's husband and husband came, seeing that Shen Liang entered the delivery room for almost an hour and there was no movement at all, everyone was in a hurry, especially Wei Zeqian, Fu Ying Murong Yun was worried and also had to pay attention to Wei Zeqian, for fear that he also had a case, the danger of an elderly pregnant husband was no less than Shen Liang who was giving birth.

"Cool, the pain will be called." , exclusive, home.

In the delivery room, Pei Yuanxi, who hurried back, was holding Shen Liang's difficult walk, waiting for the palace entrance to be fully opened.

"Also, it doesn't hurt very much."

The weather at the end of August was still very hot, cold and hot and painful, his whole body was soaked with sweat, his hair was sticking messily to his face, the hand holding his stomach was slightly stiff and trembling, the interval of labor pain was getting shorter and shorter, and the intensity was getting bigger and bigger, he almost couldn't bear it, but the emperor of his family already had a psychological shadow about his childbirth, and if he could endure it, he would try to endure it as much as possible, so as not to make the shadow in the emperor's heart worse.

"Lying, how can it not hurt."

Without thinking, Pei Yuanxian punctured his lie, hugged him as he walked, and muttered softly: "We can say okay, this is the last one, and we must not get pregnant in the future."

"Hmm... Even if you're trying to distract me, don't tell me about this kind of thing at this time, okay? Holding

back another wave of pain again, Shen Liang gasped and rolled his eyes, he didn't promise him not to get pregnant, he only promised that he wouldn't do it behind his back but was pregnant, even if it hurt so much that his brain was a little unclear, he still remembered this very well.

"Then tell you a joke?"

"Ahhh..."

"How are you? Lei Lao, Lei Lao..."

As soon as Pei Yuanxian's words fell, another wave of pain struck, Shen Liang couldn't bear it anymore, leaning on his arms and shaking his body and crying out in pain, frightening him into a shocked roar, Lei Lao and the others were already ready, seeing this, they stepped over and took Shen Liang's hand and called the pulse: "Carry him to the wooden basin, Old Chen, you come to check the situation at the entrance of the Lord Monarch's Palace." 

"Good."

According to his orders, Pei Yuanxian picked up Shen Liang and put it in a large wooden basin filled with warm potions not far away, and the two Shuang'er doctors lifted Shen Liang's legs on the edge of the wooden basin, and Old Chen skillfully squatted under his forked legs, reaching over to check the opening of the palace entrance.

"Ahhh..."

Because the wooden basin is specially designed, a special backrest is made in the back, and there is no need for Pei Yuanxian to half-hold him to support his upper body, Pei Yuanxian squats on his other side instead, holding his hands tightly, and every time Shen Liang screams, his heart can't help but tighten once.

"Elder Lei, the palace entrance has all been opened, and the child's fetal position is very correct."

Lao Chen, who quickly finished the inspection, raised his head to report, and Elder Lei nodded: "Let the Lord Monarch hold the ginseng tablet and prepare to assist the Lord Monarch in childbirth."