Chapter 498: Anger Little Bun and Commit Violence on the Street

Pei Yuanxian left, the imperial court is nothing, after these months of tough rectification, what should be straightened out is almost straightened out, but Shen Liang and the children are a little unaccustomed, all emotions are not too high, especially Shen Liang, his physical foundation is poor, although it has been raised in recent years, still left the problem of cold intolerance, no matter how busy he was before, Pei Yuanxian would warm him with fiery body temperature at night, and now as soon as he left, every night Shen Liang slept alone in bed and felt that something was missing, and he couldn't sleep over and over, and his thoughts were flooded.

It wasn't until more than ten days later that Wei Zeqian suddenly fainted and determined that he was pregnant, and in order to help him condition his body, Shen Liang's spirit slowly improved.

"Thank you, I'm not going, take care of my father."

In early May, the temperature was getting warmer and warmer, just when Lao Lin gave the children a holiday, Murong Yun Xiaozhuozi and Wei Xuan came to the palace to pick up a few children back, and by the way invited the three Shen You brothers and the prince brothers to go out of the palace to play, but the prince Xia Qinrin shook his head and refused without thinking, he always remembered that when his father left, he told him to take care of his father and brother.

"It's okay, you go to play, brother they all want to go, father and grandfather they will stay in the palace, so many people are waiting, there will be no trouble."

Seeing that the nephews and young sons also seemed to be ready to give up the rare opportunity to leave the palace, Shen Liang, who had been pregnant for five months, smiled softly, the child felt sorry for him, he was very happy, but it could not deprive them of the opportunity to enjoy, now is the time for them to have fun and play, in two years, his little prince will learn the art of emperors and learn how to manage a country well.

Xiaoshi looked at his father and then looked at his brothers and brothers, and for a while he was a little undecided, Wei Xuan quietly pushed and leaned on his two children, Ling Xianglan because of his poor health since childhood, his personality is more introverted and shy, Ling Xiangyu is completely different, got his father's hint, immediately jumped over and took Xiaoshi's hand: "Brother Prince, go out of the palace to play."

"Xiangyu" After all, he is still a child under the age of five, Xiaoshi still wants to go out very much, but he is worried about his father, his white and tender little face is full of entanglements, Shen Liang slowly stood up and walked over to put his shoulder on his shoulder: "

Go, my father promised you that I will not leave the imperial palace for a single step." 

"Okay."

Xiao Shi agreed extremely reluctantly, Shen You stepped forward and took his other hand, but he did not comfort him, but turned to Shen Liang and raised his head and said, "Uncle, don't run around, let's go out and play, we'll come back."

They have not been out of the palace for too long, otherwise they would be willing to leave his side at this time

"Yes, yes, I will not go anywhere."

Shen Liang couldn't help but cry and laugh a little, this one by one, they were all like little adults

Then a group of children cared about him and Wei Zeqian one by one, as well as the children in their belly, and when they left, it was almost half an hour later, which inevitably caused chaos to Wei Xuan and them, and Shen Liang did not let the eunuchs follow, it's just that nearly twice as many Nether Dark Guards were sent to secretly protect them.

With the efforts of Wei Yue and others, in just a few months, the reputation of Freemasonry Hall resounded throughout the imperial city, and even spread to the city outside the imperial city, and the virtuous name of Empress Shen Liang was also spreading more and more, and now no one dares to say that he is a demon queen, hundreds of officials are convinced, the people praise, and the people who donate money and materials are endless, it seems that the entire imperial city has brought a wave of charity because of them, and the people who have benefited are endless.