Chapter 409: Uncle, Did Sansan Bully You?

"Report! Emperor Qiyu, the horses were blocked in the northern outer city, and the people... The people..."

On the main hall of Jinluan, the emperor was in the early dynasty, and there was a uproar about the abolition of the Empress Dowager and returning to the palace, and the guards in front of the palace suddenly trotted in, and they didn't know how to continue halfway through the words.

"What happened to the people?"

As soon as he heard that the horse had returned, the Golden Luang Hall was silent, and the emperor was gloomy and low.

"The people shouted that the poisonous woman would go back, kill the poisonous woman, etc., and not let them move a single step."

"Touch!"

The guard in front of the palace gritted his teeth and finished speaking, and the emperor shot up: "The sky is reversed, where is the commander of the imperial city army?"

"The end is coming!"

"Father Emperor must not!"

He Yuanhao, the commander of the imperial city army, bowed out of the column, but at the same time there was also the crown prince Qin Yunshen, against the emperor's monstrous anger, Qin Yunshen bowed his head: "Father Emperor, the abolition of the Empress Dowager is your own, the holy decree has long been announced to the world, and she is already a monk, it is really not suitable to take her back to the palace, if she is really sick, the father and the emperor can ask her for an imperial doctor out of filial piety, and even assign two people to serve in the imperial tomb, so rashly take back to the palace, How will the people of the world view the father and the emperor? Father, what prestige does your divine will still exist? 

In order to win the hearts of hundreds of civil and military officials and take the opportunity to earn a wave of fame, Qin Yunshen was also open-minded, anyway, the father-son relationship between him and the emperor has long been impossible to repair.

"The rebel son is presumptuous!"

Hearing this, the emperor was so angry that his chest rose and fell rapidly, and he glared at him fiercely, Qin Yunshen lifted the hem of his imperial uniform and knelt down: "The children are not filial, I hope that the father and the emperor will take back their orders and send the deposed empress dowager back to the imperial mausoleum."

"Please Your Majesty take back your life and send the deposed Empress Dowager back to the imperial tomb!"

"Please Your Majesty take back your life!"

For a moment, the courtiers knelt down for most of the time, and Shen Dahuo Yelin, who was standing among the martial generals, glanced at each other and knelt down silently.

"You, you... I want to take my mother back to the palace! The emperor almost couldn't get up in one breath, and he couldn't breathe smoothly and hit them.

"Father, the people of the world are important! Have you forgotten what General Wei said to you before leaving?

Qin Yunshen seemed to be on the same page with him, raising his head could be described as a word of blood and blood, and many courtiers resonated, and kowtowed again to ask him to take back his life.

"The Emperor..." 

The emperor's figure shook, and he stumbled back several steps in succession, so frightened that Yang An hurriedly stepped forward to help him sit down, and then took the pill from the little eunuch and fed it into his mouth, patting his chest to breathe for him: "Emperor, you are angry, Emperor..."

"..."

The emperor closed his eyes and breathed deeply, and finally suppressed the fishy sweetness in his throat, and when he opened it again, he waved Yang An away: "He Yuanhao listened to the order and immediately summoned the three thousand imperial city troops to the northern outer city to meet the Duanxi horses."