Chapter 433: Xia Guo Border City, Pei Yuanfeng!

"Greetings to my emperor, long live my emperor, long live long live!"

A month later, Pei Yuanfeng took Shen Liang and the children into the border city of the Xia Kingdom, and Pei Yuanfeng, who had already come to the border city to wait, led the civil and military officials and the people of the whole city to welcome their emperor back, before that, Pei Yuanfeng had already announced the true identity of Pei Yuanxi, and the exchange of identities between him and Pei Yuanxi, and why the exchange of identities was announced to the government and the public, and now the officials and people of the Xia Kingdom all know that Pei Yuanxi, who has been serving as the king of Qingping in the Qin State, is their real emperor.

I believe that soon this matter will reach the Qin Kingdom, and by then, it will be known to the whole world!

"Flat!"

"Thank you, Your Majesty!"

Pei Yuanfeng who is riding on a tall horse waved his hand with full aura, and the civil and military officials thanked the emperor, Pei Yuanfeng standing in the front was tall, very handsome, and his temperament was very stable, at a glance, he was a particularly reliable pure master, Chu Li and Lin Yiqing on both sides of him definitely did not look worse than him, but the aura was thrown by him several streets in an instant, he is the real King of Qingping, all these years, he has been in the Xia Kingdom instead of Pei Yuanxian to deal with political affairs , to assist in the development and expansion of the Xia Kingdom.

"Where is General Wei Yuan?"

Pei Yuanxian changed his usual laziness, his eyes were like a shuttle, and his words fell, and a man who looked to be about thirty years old at most, dressed in battle armor, walked out and knelt down on one knee at him: "The end is coming!"

"I order you to immediately order an army of 300,000 to go to Ding'an City in the Qin State to hand over to General Huo Shuai Shen, and for the time being, you will not move and wait for Xuan's instructions."

"The end will obey!"

General Wei Yuan took the order, got up and strode away.

"Lu Xiang, Lan Xiang, have worked hard for two for many years."

Pei Yuan's eyes turned, and fell on the two officials next to Pei Yuanfeng, an old man and a young man, they are Xia Guo's left and right prime minister Lu Shuren and Lan Yunchan, of which Lv Shuren is one of the auxiliary ministers left to him by his grandfather, and Lan Yunchan is Pei Yuanfeng's proposal, and he personally promoted the upstart, Xia Guo can reach its current strength in just a dozen years, and it is inseparable from the assistance of the two.

"Your Majesty said heavily, eat the king's lu, bear the king's worries, and the two ministers just did their part."

Lv Shuren Lan Yunzen looked at each other, and Lu Shuren bowed and said.

"Hmm."

Pei Yuanxian is not a person who will nag with people, if there is a seemingly nodded, his gaze fell on Qin Yiteng, who was standing next to Lin Yiqing, who was already eight years old, at a young age, he already had the unique aura of the noble prince, and his temperament was cold, but after touching Pei Yuanxian's eyes, he slowly smiled.

"Grown up."

"Uncle Huang..."

Just a sigh, Qin Yiteng's eyes were a little red, he thought he didn't remember him, thinking of this, tearful eyes couldn't help but look at the agarwood wooden carriage following behind, Uncle Liang and his younger brothers should be in there, right?

"Your Majesty, it's been hard along the way, let's go to the General's Mansion first."

After all, there are still civil and military officials and the people of the whole city, Pei Yuanfeng saw this and hugged his fist and proposed.