Chapter 552: Hand in Hand, Reign in the World

In February of the first year of Later Qin, the Wei family army and the Huo family army took the entire northern state, completely incorporating the northern kingdom into the territory of Later Qin, and in June of the same year, under the joint encirclement and suppression of the Later Qin and Wei states, the Chen state was finally overwhelmed and engulfed by Later Qin, so far, only Later Qin and Wei states remained among the five major powers.

Emperor Wei and Emperor Later Qin had a good relationship, and when everyone thought that they would coexist, Emperor Fu Yunxi of Wei and Empress Xie Yan personally went to the Later Qin Imperial City, and three months later, Emperor Wei announced to the world that the territory of the State of Wei was unconditionally incorporated into Later Qin, and since then, there is only Later Qin in the world, there is no Wei State, and the Later Qin Emperor Qin Yunxi announced at the same time that Fu Yunxi was given the title of King of Wei with a different surname, and Empress Dowager Fu Ying was honored as the Empress Dowager of Chaoyipin.

"The Empress Dynasty!"

To dominate the world, this is what many emperors dream of, Qin Yunxian Fufu did it, all the army squads returned to this day, accompanied by the new head of the Great Interior Yang An singing, Pei Yuanxian Fufufu walked into the Golden Luang Hall hand in hand, they in their twenties, took off the edge of their teens, still dare not force people.

"Long live my emperor, long live long live, Lord Monarch Chitose Chitose Chitose!"

Hundreds of officials knelt to greet, three hoorays resounded in the hall, Pei Yuanxian Fufu stepped onto the high platform, and sat down on the dragon chair together: "Flat!"

"Thank you Emperor, thank you Lord Monarch!"

The hundred officials got up one after another, and the old general Wei and Shen Da, who were standing at the front of the team, raised their eyes to look at the two husbands and husbands, and their eyes showed a look of satisfaction, the emperor and the queen husband and husband were harmonious, and the hundred officials and the people would have a good life.

"Yang An, declare the will."

Today, without discussing political affairs, Pei Yuanxian turned his head to look at Yang An, who bowed and saluted, picked up the first holy decree handed to him by the little eunuch: "Bearing the fortune of heaven, the emperor decrees, the biological father of Xuanzhi, the late prince of the former Qin, Qin Shun, loves the people and has both virtues and virtues, in the future, Qin will rule the world, posthumously crown him as the Rende Emperor, the former crown princess Xia Zhiyang as the Empress Dowager Gongde, and the former Empress Chen Shi posthumously crowned the Empress Dowager Shengde, and admire this." 

The coffins of the first prince Fufu and the empress had already been sent to the Xia Emperor's mausoleum shortly after they returned to the imperial city, and since the empress was not the empress of the previous Xia emperors, Pei Yuanxian buried him in the same imperial mausoleum with the crown prince Fufu, hoping that they could be reunited underground and have peace with Meimei.

"My Emperor Shengming!"

All the officials bowed together, Pei Yuanxian looked at each other, did not say anything more, just threw Yang An a continuing look, and the latter picked up the second holy decree: "Bearing the fortune of heaven, the emperor decrees, the generals of the Zhenguo General Mansion have worked hard and meritoriously..."

"And slow!"

As soon as the holy decree was read halfway, General Wei suddenly spoke up, and everyone looked over in unison.

"Is something wrong with General Wei?"

Waving his hand to signal Yang An to wait for a while, Pei Yuanxian asked respectfully, and General Wei Lao took Wei Zehang and other Wei family men out of the line: "Your Majesty, before you confer it, the old minister has something to say."