Chapter 509: Marry, Can't I Marry?

"Oh?"

Yuan Shao's eyebrows were raised, and he suddenly reached out and hooked his neck to pull him over, leaned over and kissed his lips, Lin Yiqing's eyes suddenly rounded, and he wanted to escape, but Yuan Shao did not give him a chance to escape, and lifted him to his leg as soon as he tried to place him, and his tongue rolled up the tip of his rejected tongue to deepen the kiss more intimately.

"Whew..."

The kiss lasted for a long time, and before Lin Yiqing felt that he might become the first person to suffocate with someone's mouth, Yuan Shao finally let go of him, Lin Yiqing's body softened, leaning on his shoulder and gasping.

"Ugh!"

Yuan Shao licked his ears with a bad heart, Lin Yiqing covered his ears in shock, making Yuan Shao almost laugh, meeting his angry stare, Yuan Shao forced a smile and leaned over and said hoarsely: "This is the real kiss, don't make a mistake in the future, Yiqing, when you get used to it, let's get married, rest assured, I never promise lightly, since I agreed, I will definitely not regret it."

He found that he seemed to like him more, but he still didn't tell him, saving him too much pride.

"Can't you really get married first?"

Perhaps feeling that he was really making too much of a fuss, Lin Yiqing, who was moved for the first time, took the initiative to lean over with the numbness that flowed through his body, and his chin was intimately cushioned on his shoulder socket.

"No, if you have to become a family to feel safe, I am also willing to cooperate, it's just, I hope you can think a little more clearly, don't regret it in the future because of a momentary impulse, I am also very domineering in some things, become a relative, I can't rely on you for everything, such as peace and departure."

Putting his arm around his waist, Yuan Shao naturally crossed his neck with him, no one knew why he suddenly recognized him, this determination came too suddenly, he would also worry that he was on a whim, and any member of the Nether Dark Guard was quite serious about marriage.

"It's not."

"Huh?"

Without hearing what he said clearly, Yuan Shao wanted to turn his head, but Lin Yiqing raised his hand to hug him, buried his head in the urn at his neck and said angrily: "It's not impulsive, I'm very serious, in nineteen years of life, you are the only one who makes me feel moved, I returned to Xuefeng this time and also handed over our birthday eight characters to Master, asked him to help us calculate it, he also said that we are a match made in heaven, you are the person I am destined for." 

How can he say that he is also from Xuefeng, how can he do things all by impulse?

"So?"

For the set of deduction, Yuan Shao believes, but not all believes, influenced by the old lord, most of them believe that people will conquer the sky, and the matter of marriage is the same, as long as they love each other and are steadfast, it doesn't matter if the eight characters are combined or not.

"So I really want to marry... No, I'm going to marry you.

Lin Yiqing suddenly pushed him away, put his hands on his shoulders, swept away the usual impropriety, and his eyes seriously met his gaze: "Yuan Shao, let's become a family."

"Stupid, it's up to me to say this kind of thing."

After a short stunned, Yuan Shao smiled, there is a daughter-in-law who is too active, it seems that many rights that belong to him have been deprived.

"It's all men, who says it's different? Do you want to marry me? Believe it or not, I'll let you cave in the room tonight, and cook raw rice and mature rice.