Chapter 529: Drugging Qin Yunshen?

"What else? Just like that, the emperor has never really trusted anyone except himself, he is both jealous of Duke An, and he can't do without him, as long as he doesn't let him catch the evidence of the hammer, he should not move Duke An, but when I sorted out the news of more than a year, I found that Chen Zhiqi wanted to move him several times, but he avoided it without risk.

"Chen Zhiqi? He seems to enjoy it now, Yang Peng, you said that if he didn't have a body that attracted men, and he didn't have a physique that didn't hurt how to toss, only endless **, could he still jump up and down? 

Ying Hong's lips outlined a cruel arc, Shen Liang said meaningfully, when he first poisoned Chen Zhiqi, he did not expect that he would use the body of men and women to make countless men want him, his pride and self-esteem as a prince, I am afraid that he has long been chewed and swallowed into his stomach, but he can't see that the enemy is alive, especially when the other party is still trying to move their people, let him be happy for almost two years , and it's time to do something.

"This can be had, does the Lord Monarch really have an antidote?"

Yang Peng was interested in an instant, and the prince's mansion took their Tyson Building for their own revenge and never repaid it, ruining Chen Zhiqi, not only could he stop jumping up and down, but also destroyed Qin Yunshen's plan to use him, killing two birds with one stone.

"The antidote is such a thing, it must not be available when it is not needed, but now that I need it, it will naturally be available."

The medicine he developed himself, how could he not get the antidote, Shen Liang rubbed his chin and laughed badly, or he would have directly got him an enhanced version.

"Lord Monarch, do you know how scary you look now?"

In order to prove that what he said was true, Yang Peng also symbolically shrunk his neck, and Shen Liang glanced at him angrily: "There are still people lurking in the Prince's Mansion in the Nether Dark Guard?" 

Just for a moment, he suddenly thought of something more interesting.

"The Nether Dark Guard is gone, the Iron Armored Guard must be there, Lord Monarch, you just have to get the antidote out, how to let him take it unconsciously will be handed over to us."

Even if the ironclad guard is gone, they have a way to get Chen Zhiqi to take the antidote.

"It's not a question of the antidote."

Knowing that he had misunderstood, Shen Liang thought for a while before continuing: "The dog emperor's current physical condition, if it is not good to live and raise, I am afraid that if he does not have to wait for Qin Yunshen to make a move, he will also burn himself, his life must be left to the emperor to personally harvest, at this time, I think it is better to find something for Qin Yunshen to do, so that he has no time to harass the dog emperor, you said that if I change the medicine given to Chen Zhiqi to his body, Is it possible for him to run directly to Linping City to die? 

The characteristics of this medicine are too distinct, as long as his body reacts, he will immediately know that he asked him to do it, and it is not impossible to come to him to ask for the antidote, and at this time Chen Zhiqi returned to normal, the probability was higher, transfer him away from the imperial city, not only to ensure that the emperor will not be killed by him in advance, but also to ensure the safety of Elder Xie Ge and Yang An, the more he pondered, the more he felt that this matter was feasible, ten thousand steps back, even if he could not lead him out of the imperial city, After his body became so weird, his actions would also be restrained, right? It's just that in this way, he must hate him even more.