Chapter 521: Don't Break the Qin State Oath and Never Return!

New year, new beginning, on the fifteenth day of Shen Liang's twenty-second birthday, Pei Yuanxian decreed that the third son of the emperor be named the Prince of Liang, and the title of the second son and the third son was combined to be Shen Liang, the name of the empress, and the people all felt the deep affection of the empress, but before they finished sighing, Pei Yuanxian issued several holy decrees one after another, the commander of the imperial city army, Jing Boxiao, and the commander of the military department, Jing Boxiao, and Shangshu Jingxiran of the military department stepped down one after another, and was reappointed as the general of Zhengqin, and the father and son were ordered to order 300,000 troops to go to the border pass, Their positions were temporarily replaced by adjutant generals and military attendants.

The soldiers and horses did not move the grain and grass first, the grain and grass prepared long ago were sent to the border pass by the military department, and the Murong family, the richest man in the Great Xia Dynasty, was ordered to assist the army to transport and raise the grain and grass military supplies in the later period, on this day, Pei Yuanxian and the empress Shen Liang went to the dynasty together, and for a long time did not see the empress's civil and military officials in the early dynasty faintly realized that they were afraid that they were going to make a big move again.

"Xu announced that the Great Xia Dynasty has officially declared war on the State of Qin, and Xu will bring the Empress to the imperial conquest, and will not break the oath of the State of Qin not to return!"

Sure enough, waving his hand to let the officials level behind, Pei Yuanxian stood up and looked down at everyone in the Golden Luan Hall, the revenge action that he had been preparing since he was sensible, after returning to China, he had been preparing for more than a year, and it was finally about to unfold, and the Qin State Dog Emperor owed him, he would personally take it back little by little, even if he did everything he could to do it.

"Your Majesty, my Great Xia Martial Generals can fight well, Your Majesty and the Lord Monarch are honorable, you must not easily get involved in danger, I hope Your Majesty thinks twice."

"Your Majesty think twice!"

Many ministers have stood up, including many royal clansmen, they are not opposed to sending troops, because this is what the Qin State owes them, and the blood debt must be paid in blood, but the sword on the battlefield has no eyes, and they can't watch the emperor and empress get into danger.

"Zhong Aiqing doesn't need to say any more, the intention has been decided."

Pei Yuanxi, who sat back down, had a rather tough attitude, and the admonishing officials all looked at Lan Yunchan on the right, who looked at the nose and nose and looked at their hearts, and did not respond to them, when it came to hating the Qin state, who could be better than the empress concubine? The ancestor of the emperor of the Qin State dog killed is their own father, and the two husbands and husbands are basically a sure thing, instead of opposing here, it is better to think about how to ensure the supply of logistics and military supplies mobilized by a million-strong army at the same time.

"Where is Jing Aiqing?"

Without the support of the right, the officials who opposed could only silently retreat, Pei Yuanxian condensed his voice again, and Jing Boxiao's father and son, who were at the front of the military general, bowed out in unison: "The end is coming!"

"How is your 300,000-strong army going?"

Sending troops did not happen overnight, they did not have military power in their hands originally, and the 300,000-strong army also needed time.

"Return to Your Majesty, at most one more day."

Jing Boxiao stood up and looked at him respectfully reply, his dark eyes containing endless fighting intent.