Chapter 451: Princess Xiayang He Rong!

With the full cooperation of the three brothers, the pile of twists and turns was quickly dealt with, seeing that Princess Xiayang was delayed, and Empress Shen Liang was also delayed in waking up, Pei Yuanfeng and Pei Yuanxian hit it off, one went out of the palace to pick up his princess, the other went back to the palace to ask his queen to get up, leaving Lin Yiqing alone with a pestle there, fortunately, Chu Li received a notice from Tianshu and entered the palace, otherwise he was afraid that he would really cry to them, the little junior brother who was once spoiled by everyone has now become redundant, is there anything more difficult than him?

Since the palace has begun to clean up the female officials and palace maids and concubines in each palace, the entire palace is in chaos, and Yin Tao did not serve Pei Yuanxi's side, so Shen Liang handed this matter over to him, he must do it well in the shortest possible time, everything has to be done by himself, and he can't serve Pei Yuanxian personally, so he can only order a few trusted little eunuchs to do it for him.

In the emperor's residence, Shen Liang, who slept after returning from the early dynasty, fell asleep quietly, Pei Yuanxian pushed the door and entered, deliberately walked lightly to the dragon bed, the sleeping beauty did not seem to notice, still sleeping sweetly, the corners of his mouth still rendered a light smile, Pei Yuanxian who stood by the bed and looked at him for a while couldn't help chuckling, and sat down sideways by the bed.

"Little lazy pig, get up!"

Leaning over to print a kiss on his lips, Pei Yuanxian reached out and pinched his nose.

"Hmm... Let's go away..."

Shen Liang, who could not breathe smoothly, woke up quickly, but he did not open his eyes, pulled away his hands in a daze, rolled over and pulled over the quilt to cover his head and fell asleep again.

"Haha..."

He knew that his own queen was angry to get up, but he didn't expect the queen to have such a cute side, Pei Yuanxian laughed happily, pulled off the cup with his head covered, leaned over and hugged him from behind, opened his mouth to hold his earlobe and licked: "Cool, if you don't get up, you won't have lunch, you're going to starve your little belly!" 

The hot breath swallowed on the skin behind his sensitive ears, and the body that had long been familiar with the ** taste woke up faster than reason, and Shen Liang, who still wanted to lie in bed, slowly opened his eyes: "You and I are a small stone, can't they?

 The voice of the reply was hoarse and low, with a thick tiredness, Shen Liang rolled over in his arms and lay flat, his eyes that were not very focused looked at him a little hazy.

"Finally willing to open your eyes?"

Not caring about his resentment, Pei Yuanxian smiled on his face, and scratched his nose spoilingly, and the back of his fingers slid across his cheeks lovingly.

"Let you do this, can I not wake up?"

With a bad glance at him, Shen Liang yawned and sat up: "What time is it?"

"It's half past noon, and my sister-in-law will enter the palace to eat with us later, so get up quickly."

Pei Yuanxian said as he walked to the closet and personally helped him match the clothes he would wear later.

"What kind of person is my sister-in-law?"

Shen Liang did not lie in bed anymore, lifted the quilt and got out of bed, raised his hand to ruffle the long hair scattered behind him, Pei Yuanxian picked up his clothes and walked over: "I don't know, I only know that she is the eldest daughter of He Chengfeng, the Grand Marshal of Chu, but not from the princess, when we attacked Chu, she also made a lot of efforts, as for her character, it is said to be very barbaric, but I believe in the boss's vision, and combined with her embarrassing origin, No matter how barbaric it is, it is also to protect yourself, and you can see for yourself later.