Chapter 542: Retire from the old family of Xie Ge?

The officials of Huiyang City led the people to open the city gate to welcome the Xia army, and the news of receiving the courtesy promised by the emperor's husband and husband soon spread to the nearby cities, and then spread all the way to more and farther cities through the nearby cities, and the people of the Qin State, who had greatly respected the empress Shen Liang, were even more ecstatic, everyone was looking forward to the Xia army appearing quickly, especially the people of the Qin Huangcheng, even if Shen Liang left for a year and a half, they still regarded him as their own son, and still firmly believed that as long as he would treat them well.

The Xia army divided into four routes except for this road personally led by Pei Yuanfufu, the other three roads were not so smooth at first, the people towards them is one thing, whether the garrisons and officials of the cities dare to disobey the holy order and let them enter the city is another, but after the news of Huaiyang City spread, the people of those cities who originally resisted became more and more excited, and some even became excited, regardless of their own safety, swarmed up and overturned the soldiers defending the city, and opened the city gate to let Commander Xia drive straight in , some of the soldiers defending the city quietly opened the city gates, because they were also the people, and some after resisting, knowing that they were not their opponents, the garrison envoys and county officials quietly fled with their families and people, in a word, most of the city was destroyed.

The Xia army led by Pei Yuanfufu did not live up to the trust of the people, every time they entered a city, they would order the soldiers to discipline themselves and not harass the people, and if there were soldiers who were willing to join the city, they would also accept it regardless of previous suspicions, and after a short stay, they would leave officials to carry out follow-up sorting and pacifying the capital, but none of the cities occupied by the Xia army rioted again.

Along with the benevolence and righteousness of the Xia Army, there are more and more rumors of the benevolence of the Empress of the Xia Kingdom, not only Pei Yuanxian and Fufu, but also the father and son of Jing Xiran and Tianshu who led the troops also found out, the more they went to the back, the more cities they took the initiative to open the city to greet them, and in less than four months, the Xia army divided into four routes was about to land downstairs in the Qin Imperial City.

At the same time, after receiving Shen Liang's letter, Fu Yunxi ignored the opposition of hundreds of officials, forcibly increased his troops and used the strength of the whole country to cooperate with General Ling's father and son and Han Baitao to attack Chen Guo, although Chen Guo's strength was strong, and the soldiers also resisted stubbornly, but still could not resist the invasion of Wei State, Ling Jiajun and Han Jiajun, losing nearly ten main cities in four months, Chen Zhiyuan jumped his feet in anger, never dreamed that people who were supposed to invade others, but finally became the target of invasion.

Compared with Chen Guo, the North Country is also worse, after the Huo Family Army and the Wei Family Army have successively entered the northeast battlefield, the cities they occupied were all captured in less than half a month, and when they were even more afraid, the Wei Family Army, the Nether Dark Guard and the Huo Family Army did not stop the pace of fighting after recapturing the lost city, the million-strong army pointed directly at the border city of the North Country, Beichen was originally full of confidence, after all, all the troops of the North Country were pressed on the border city, nearly two million soldiers, can be used as the Wei Family Army to attack the city , a whole row of cannons that they had never even seen were placed in front, the cannon sounded, and the picture of the Northern City Tower collapsing appeared in front of him, Beichen was afraid, he never dreamed that in addition to the strong crossbow with super attack power and super long shooting range, Wei Jiajun actually hid such a terrible weapon.