Chapter 550: Blood Sacrifice First Prince Fufu!

"Shen Liang, I'm going to kill you!"

A figure suddenly jumped up, holding a sharp dagger in both hands and rushed towards Shen Liang, those who cried were all startled, Pei Yuanxian pulled Shen Liang into his arms, and a whip suddenly cut through the sky, approaching the figure that was about to approach the two.

"Ahhh..."

The whip thrown out was like a living dragon, hitting the figure and immediately throwing him out, accompanied by a sharp scream, the man who flew out fell to the ground with a bang, and two iron-armored guards stepped forward and lit his acupuncture channel, pulling him up, overly long hair covering his cheeks, but you can vaguely see his face full of scabies from between the gaps in his hair.

"Let me go, Shen Liang, you hurt me like this, you must not die well... Shen Liang..."

The man seemed to care about the physical pain and struggled fiercely like crazy.

"Lao Tzu first let you not die well!"

"Snap!"

"Ugh!"

Willow Ye didn't hit a place, the whip snapped out again, this time he almost used ten force, the man was beaten in an instant, and there was no way to shout for the time being, Shen Liang pushed Pei Yuanxian a little, and after throwing him a soothing look, he walked towards the person, stood in front of him and looked up and down before sneering: "Who should be in this palace, it turns out to be Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess, you look like this now, I'm afraid that even the ghosts don't dare to approach, right?

At this time, he is not only unkempt, his face is full of scabies, but he is also skinny, and his body seems to have some kind of inexplicable stench, which is far from the enchanting hook a few months ago, and even the dog emperor who has been adulterous with him for nearly two years only knew who he was after Shen Liangdao broke his identity.

"Gag..."

Therefore, the emperor couldn't help but gag, although he had now become a prisoner, but he had been noble in his life, as long as he thought that he had been very obsessed with that body, he couldn't stop his nausea.

"It's you, Shen Liang, you hurt me... I'm going to kill you, kill you..."

Chen Zhiqi twisted his body frantically, trying to pounce and bite him, and Liu Ye stood beside Shen Liang with a whip in his hand: "Lord Monarch, this kind of madman should do something to him, it is better to let people beat him to death."

"No rush."

While raising his hand to stop it, the corner of Shen Liang's mouth was soaked with a sneer: "Chen Zhiqi, you and I have no grievances, and even once pity you for having no children, your provocation has never been taken to heart, it is you yourself who crossed the boundary and touched the bottom line of the palace, originally after drugging you, we can be regarded as two clear, but you shouldn't, you shouldn't try to move the people in the palace, and you want to conspire with Chen Zhiyuan to kidnap the palace, you look like this now, It's all yours. Except

for those who owe him in his previous life, as long as the other people do not touch his bottom line, he is too lazy to deal with it, but Chen Zhiqi not only touched it, but also touched it again and again, then it is no wonder that he will make a move without mercy, it is also that he has not been in the Qin Kingdom in the past two years, otherwise, he will only be worse, and he has never been soft on the enemy.

"Bah, that's also you provoke the prince first, Shen Liang, don't think I don't know, you are a slut who specializes in hooking up with other people's men, Emperor Xia, the green hat on your head is still comfortable to wear?" I heard that it was because the prince gave you the tiger talisman white that you could drive straight in, right? If Shen Liang didn't have a little entanglement with him, how could he give you the talisman for nothing?