Chapter 503: The Emperor Returns to the Palace

"Listening to the meaning of Old Xiao, it seems that he has never had a room with his ex-husband, we just asked casually, the specific situation is not clear, and it is embarrassing to let people investigate Old Xiao Xinyue's people, Lord Monarch, if you are interested, I will let people investigate" "Come less, you want me to carry the pot"

Glaring at him angrily, Shen Liang made him smile angrily, and he ordered an investigation, Xiao Yu can't complain about him, he is really his good friend "It seems that this trick will not work, lord, didn't I hear that you were stupid for three years, why are you still so wise and martial"

Yuan Shao did not deny it, as long as he stopped asking Lin Yiqing about things, he was happy to talk to him.

"It's useless to slap, I can remember this, I will definitely tell Xiao Yu in the future and let him clean you up."

"Don't don't be a lord, Old Xiao's fist is hard."

"What are you afraid of, there is no Xiao Qi to help you."

"Eh"

It would be good if His Royal Highness King Yiqing didn't clap his hands on the side, so forget it for him.

Yuan Shao was defeated, and surprisingly, Yang Peng actually appeared, "Hey Lord Monarch, let me pinch my fingers, you must be in a good mood today, and I specially came to ask you for peace."

"The two of you have discussed today, specially entered the palace to play treasure"

Shen Liang's funny forehead, today's painting style is more than one funny to the other, his cheeks are a little stiff with laughter.

"That's not it, I came specifically to tell the Lord Monarch that the emperor will appear in front of you in a quarter of an hour at most."

"What"

The smile on his face suddenly froze, Shen Liang couldn't believe his ears, his family emperor returned

At the same time, there were He Rong Shuanghua and Yuan Shao, but Yuan Shao's stunned was obviously different from the previous two, and the next second he stood up with a snort: "Lord Monarch, I went to reply to Wei Guo first, so what, if it's okay recently, I won't enter the palace, and if someone asks about me, be sure to say that you haven't seen me either."

After saying that, Yuan Shao's figure also disappeared, Shen Liang blinked, pointed to the air that had nothing, and said a little confused, "What is this again" "Ahem this, it's a long story, lord, or we'll talk about it another day"

Clenched his fists to cover his mouth and cough twice, Yang Peng looked like he wanted to laugh and wanted to endure.

"Then make a long story short."

The more he was like this, the more Shen Liang wanted to know, and even He Rong and Shuang Hua looked over curiously.

"To put it simply, His Royal Highness King Yiqing wants to marry Yuan Shao as a concubine, but Yuan Shao is unwilling, and then you should be able to imagine it."

Finally able to vomit as quickly, Yang Peng's face and eyes were full of schadenfreude, this matter Yuan Shao concealed tightly, ordered the people below not to be allowed to open, at first he didn't know, if it wasn't for King Yiqing to block him when he left, threatening to tie him up and tie him to Xuefeng to see the master, he can't know until now, thinking back to the scene of that day, it can only be described as chicken flying dog jumping, thanks to them working hard since childhood, otherwise Yuan Shao is afraid that he has become Xuefeng's son-in-law at this time.

"Xiao Qi is really haha"

Shen Liang couldn't help but laugh, this kind of thing is estimated that no one can do this kind of thing except Xiao Qi.