Chapter 450: Appoint an errand, know how to make good use of people!

"You... What a dead pig.

Pei Yuanxian raised his forehead, a little crying and laughing, for a while did not know whether to praise his self-sacrifice, or call him stupid, even if he really wanted to force his father to ask his brother to be the son of the world, there were many ways to use it, why did it have to be done like this?

"Emperor, this is the end of the matter, can you keep it secret for me, and besides, if you really want to give marriage, can't you give me a truly virtuous woman or a virtuous son?" Even if it's a small household, Lu Mengjiao's kind, I really can't bear it. 

Yes, after the matter was said, Xia Moyan put on a miserable face, they are all nobles of the power gate of Xia Kingdom, he and Lu Mengxiao also know, that woman is her grandfather is the first assistant of the dynasty, and the family is dedicated to raising her as an empress, she really thinks that she is the queen, seeing that everyone looks high, even the royal clan relatives do not put it in their eyes, if they really marry back, I am afraid that the rest of the house is light.

"Okay, I don't have time to take care of your affairs in the Deqin County King's Mansion, you don't have to worry about Lu Mengxiao's side, you don't want to marry her, people don't want to marry you yet, go back and prepare for the wedding, Xu guarantees that she will not pass the door, cooperate well, if you have someone who is happy in the future, I will give you a marriage!"

I knew everything I shouldn't know, and Pei Yuanxian stopped teasing him and gave him a reassuring pill.

"Thank you, Emperor."

Xia Moyan was satisfied, stood up and hugged his fists and said, "If it's okay, I'll leave first, and don't disturb the emperor and King Xia Yang to deal with government affairs." 

Saying that, Xia Moyan wanted to slip away with oil on the soles of his feet, but...

"Wait!"

Pei Yuanyan's voice suddenly sounded, and Xia Moyan, who was facing away from him, wrinkled his face and almost cried to him on the spot, turning his head and saying with a playful smile as much as possible: "The emperor still has orders?"

"Well, I think you are a malleable talent, obediently waiting in the County King's Mansion, and I will send you a task in a few days."

"Huh?"

Xia Moyan let out a strange cry, crying and tentatively asking, "Can you not want it?" What's wrong with gnawing the old freely? He really didn't want to be in the house.

"Yes."

Pei Yuanxian smiled toothyly, and slowly said to Xia Moyan's eyes full of surprise: "But I didn't count everything I said earlier.

"..."

Xia Moyan's jaw dropped, and it was estimated that it was no problem to stuff an egg into his mouth open, was he trapped?

"Why are you standing silly? Still not thankful kneel?

"Yes..."

Against the imperial coercion he deliberately released, Xia Moyan looked like he was about to cry, and after he left, Pei Yuanfeng couldn't help but laugh loudly: "Old San, you're scared to death."

This Xia Moyan, I didn't expect it to be interesting, and their family Xiaoqi is simply the same way, and I must introduce them to each other another day.

"He's not that daring."

Pei Yuanxian also laughed, and after the two laughed enough, he suddenly straightened his face: "Boss, what do you think is good to send him an errand?"