Chapter 511: Fu Ying's Return, Wei Honglian!

Back then, for Fu Yunxi, even if he was unwilling and reluctant, Fu Ying still followed his son and daughter-in-law back to the Wei Kingdom, and after nearly six years, he never returned to the Qin Kingdom, not because he didn't want to, but the first emperor of the Wei State was not allowed, and his son Fu Yunxi's situation was not allowed, the carriage passed through the lively and prosperous street, and after entering the palace, Fu Ying couldn't help but give birth to a feeling of cowardice, Ze Qian and cool are they okay? You'er has grown up, most of them don't know him anymore, and such thoughts slip through his mind densely, and the beautiful little doll who is only a little more than two years old next to him also shows a little apprehension.

"Grandpa Huang..."

The little guy's white and tender face was slightly raised, his small mouth was a little aggrieved, and his smart eyes seemed to be rendered with a thin layer of water mist.

"Don't be afraid, Binbin, remember what your father told you?"

Returning to his senses, Fu Ying lowered his head and caressed the little doll's face, his name was Wei Xuanbin, he was the eldest son of Fu Yunxi and Xie Yan, and he was only two years old at the end of the year.

"Well, Liang, Uncle Liang, good, polite, well-behaved, obedient."

Wei Xuanbin nodded vigorously, his words were not very sharp, but he looked very well-behaved and sensible.

"Yes, your Uncle Liang is the best friend of the father and the queen, he will take good care of Binbin, and Binbin must also listen to Uncle Liang, you know?"

"Good."

"Uncle Liang's family still has many little brothers, they will definitely be very painful, and our family must also get along well with the little brothers."

"Good."

No matter what Fu Ying said, Wei Xuanbin was well-behaved, along the way, he had heard Grandpa Huang say too many things about Uncle Liang and them, even if he couldn't understand a lot, he subconsciously knew that as long as he was good, Grandpa would be very happy and would hurt him more.

"Uncle Fu, it's here."

The moving carriage slowly stopped, Xiao Yu's voice came from outside, and Fu Ying said a little nervously: "Okay, you just take care of Honglian, I'll get off immediately."

It was not only he and his grandson Wei Xuanbin who came to Xia Kingdom on this trip, but also Wei Honglian, who had already promised to marry Xiao Yu.

"Lord Monarch!"

Outside the carriage, Xiao Yu, who was about to say something, turned around and saw Pei Yuanxian holding Shen Liang, who had a big belly, come out, and quickly strode forward and hugged his fist and bowed.

"Well, Xiao Yu is welcome, what about Uncle Fu?"

Can't wait for them to go in, after hearing that the Nether Dark Guard has escorted them into the palace, Shen Liang personally came out, and with him were Wei Zeqian and Shuang Hua who carefully supported him, Pei Yuanfeng and his wife and Chu Li did not come out to make fun, because they all knew that Liang Liang's father and son must have a lot to say with this Empress Dowager of the Wei Kingdom.

"Cool!"

As early as when he heard Xiao Yu call the lord, Fu Ying knew that Liang Liang personally picked them up outside the imperial palace, stunned only for a short time, excited tears quickly welled up in his eyes, Fu Ying picked up his grandson and got out of the carriage, the moment he saw Shen Liang and Wei Zeqian, the tears under his eyes fell down, it was really Ze Qian and Liang Liang, after six years apart, when they met again, there was a feeling of being separated from each other.